single dudes .. come in ..

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

Originally Posted by eldribblebachelor

what yall bros be doin on the weekends .. yall go out ? .. chill at home .. were yall be finding them wifey type females .. lives outside of Houston,Tx word to vince youngI'm mexican if that matters in before all them tied down dudes

Club roxy on friday if you're looking for hispanics
Saturday if you're looking for asians (watch out cuffing an asian on saturday cause i swear i've seen a bunch of underaged girls here) 
laugh.gif

Sugarland (first colony) if you're looking for bad white beezys 
pimp.gif

I'm from houston btw, not single 
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

You my NT fam, and Ima let you know right now that you could do SO MUCH BETTER in terms of nightlife
sick.gif
laugh.gif

These typical clubs are too hyped up and expensive...find some chill places and don't dress all extravagent, you'll attract girls with more substance than the typical broad at Roxy or anywhere near the richmond strip or midtown types.

Montrose has the best bar scene, period. People will tell you it's a gay neighborhood and all that, but that's why it's sooooo accepting, even at bars. You can dress however you want and find people laying back and having a good time. I couldn't care less about the one or two gay dudes you see at every spot, since there are nice young ladies there that aren't straight outta "Bad Girls Club" or Jersey Shore...

These spots are tasteful without being overpriced...
pimp.gif

Is this an H-town thread or what? BTW I'm from Houston born and raised. Man, when I would come on leave I would chicks on chicks on chicks. Now that I'm back not so much. I was in a relationship but that was a drain.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by hellaones

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

im houston too...
It seems like every chick I met is from NO, and those chicks are a handfull plus some
30t6p3b.gif
  I've met some cool chicks at that Barnes & Noble on Westheimer but they have dudes
frown.gif

*plays Joe "good girls"*
NO girls always be fronting talking about their name is "French"...lashoniqua
laugh.gif

im in greenspoint 
pimp.gif
greenspoint? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i stay by willowbrook

holla at me bro

i wont be back in houston till winter break tho...

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

indifferent.gif

You my NT fam, and Ima let you know right now that you could do SO MUCH BETTER in terms of nightlife
sick.gif
laugh.gif

These typical clubs are too hyped up and expensive...find some chill places and don't dress all extravagent, you'll attract girls with more substance than the typical broad at Roxy or anywhere near the richmond strip or midtown types.

Montrose has the best bar scene, period. People will tell you it's a gay neighborhood and all that, but that's why it's sooooo accepting, even at bars. You can dress however you want and find people laying back and having a good time. I couldn't care less about the one or two gay dudes you see at every spot, since there are nice young ladies there that aren't straight outta "Bad Girls Club" or Jersey Shore...

pimp.gif

I agree with you 100%, i was just helping OP out since he sounded like he needed something quick, I don't usually hit up Roxy too much 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

too many hood rats and underaged kids (this goes for HUSH, Rich's, etc.) 
laugh.gif

When im in htx you can usually catch me @ Belvedere, Ello lounge, or Republika 
pimp.gif

School keeps me busy throughout the week. On the weekends I just jit up my friends and do something. Also working on getting ripped
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
I agree with you 100%, i was just helping OP out since he sounded like he needed something quick, I don't usually hit up Roxy too much 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

ROXY IS 21+ ON WED NITE.

indifferent.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Ello shut down
laugh.gif

Republika is kinda "the" black 21-26 crowd spot on the weekends. It's not bad, but still not my vibe since they charge cover and drinks go for over $6

I'm not even cheap or broke like that, it's the principle
laugh.gif
It just lets me know what to expect and where I'm at.

Yall needa come out n hump some hipster white @%#$+% at the spots I be at..whole better vibe.

Hit up The Flat on any Tuesday, Fri, or Sat...and the vibe/crowd is cooooool. I've met some female lawyers,doctors, teachers there
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Caerus

Houston took over this thread lol. Man i gotta visit soon

pimp.gif

southwest houston anyone? not to derail, but where yall hoop at too? i need a spot to hoop when i come back into town

I'm gonna post in every single thread on Niketalk until I get a girlfriend. Gonna be single forever...and not by choice.
frown.gif
Yes Emo

Go out and have fun. Never look for love in the club - she is NOT the exception and neither are you.
I always heard if you are looking for the one go to the church but I'd say bookstore or grocery store.

Northwest over here, but I have family on the southwest, too.
nerd.gif

I know a few spots to hoop at, but they're either gated neighborhoods, too far or they're outside courts and it's too damn hot in Houston right now.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

get blackout drunk thur/fri/sat night, go clubbing with all my dudes/females 20 deep..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Looks like we're on the same page, except I'm not really single.  

Really though, that is identical to my weekend.  Except during football season-then I gotta throw in Sunday too.
This, exactly.

forever be-flown

frown.gif
frown.gif

been single for about 2 days and it feels super Batman.

not to thread jack, but am i tripping?

indifferent.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Ello shut down
laugh.gif

Republika is kinda "the" black 21-26 crowd spot on the weekends. It's not bad, but still not my vibe since they charge cover and drinks go for over $6

I'm not even cheap or broke like that, it's the principle
laugh.gif
It just lets me know what to expect and where I'm at.

Yall needa come out n hump some hipster white @%#$+% at the spots I be at..whole better vibe.

Hit up The Flat on any Tuesday, Fri, or Sat...and the vibe/crowd is cooooool. I've met some female lawyers,doctors, teachers there
pimp.gif

For real?? Ello was my go to spot all last summer and I went once at the beginning of this summer, never knew they shut down..
Imma have to remember The Flat when i come back...sounds dope

you aint finding no wifey type in roxy.

go to montrose on a saturday morning for the wifey type. or hit up garage sales. smh

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Whatever the hell I want.
THIS
I used to think my life was lacking something when I broke up with my ex. I felt like I should find another wifey immediately.  a year + later i'm sooooo glad I didn't.  I mean when I find a nice girl that looks physically attractive and has me doing double takes I go all in...But right now i'm enjoying myself....single.
Don't gotta worry about no b.s., no dumb dinner dates, no meeting family members that try to act all tough for no damn reason, none of that.

I go out with my cousins, with friends and i'm good.  Every day I step out my house I make sure I look good so that I feel good, and I walk with my head up and just enjoy the day.  You know how many times I see a bf/gf beefing over some dumb *@$#...life is soo easy why make it complicated.

When I find the right one i'll go in but me single is 
pimp.gif
 don't have to worry about no one but myself.

Pretty much how I feel.
Family members acting hard tho
laugh.gif
 never understood that either.

LOL I can't even answer this q, I literally don't have time for a girlfriend or time to find one if I wanted one
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom