Sisqo is trying to make a comeback...New Single "Lips" page 2

poor Sisqo; dude had so much talent but it was over the minute he was known as the guy who sung the Thong Song :smh:

The Dru Hill frontman has teamed up with rapper Waka Flocka Flame for "A-List," his new single from his upcoming album, The Last Dragon, set for November 11.
The track is not something we’re used to hearing from Sisqo, but he’s been out the game now for 13 years, so he's flowing with the times; it’s a hard-hitting jam…making it clear he’s coming for club spins as he declares he deserves special treatment as a part of the "A-list."
Look out for the video to drop soon, and cop "A-List" via iTunes on Sept 9. The Last Dragon follows 2001’s Return of Dragon.

39466-lindsay-lohan-sprite-laugh-spr-bZ8Q.gif

My mom made my buy enter the dru cuz illmatic had a parental advisory :x

It ended up bein flames :smokin

damn it came out 10/27/98 :x

I can't believe it was 16 years ago already

These are the Times video with the good and bad Sisqo :lol:

Last edited:
I never really blame the artists that make/sing the songs when theyre bad. 

I usually look down upon the people that be in the studio that co-sign it like its really hot/good and send they mans off....

I worked for Dru Hill's old road manager in the summer of 2013 in Baltimore...he has a law firm there...according to him la Reid n co blackballed sisqo out the industry when he claimed he was better than usher...this was around the time usher dropped 8701

BABY I CAN BE A BETTER MAN. BETTER YET A GENTLEMAN.. FLY YOU TO JAPAN AND BACK AGAIN

:smokin

Sisqo's voice is much better than Usher's but he kept putting out dumb singles; Return of the Dragon was god awful :smh:

People forget that Incomplete was also a #1 single

I worked for Dru Hill's old road manager in the summer of 2013 in Baltimore...he has a law firm there...according to him la Reid n co blackballed sisqo out the industry when he claimed he was better than usher...this was around the time usher dropped 8701

I bring this up a lot. Sisqo went on 106 & Park and said he was better than Usher. Free had this look on her face like "Ummmm, Wat?" :lol: it was a wrap after that

sounds like something that would hit hard at a gay club i like it cuz i like those type of songs/mixes

seen cuh on Celebrity Wife Swap a minute back...he looked to be living on the lower spectrum of middle-class, but hasn't aged a bit 
laugh.gif

If Sisqo wants to be relevant at all in 2014; he needs to make Jason Derulo type songs to at least get people to try and care again

Back
Top Bottom