Site Check: vipgoods.bigcartel.com

On Instagram/Twitter I saw some posts from vipgoods.bigcartel.com.  Has anyone purchased from this site or know anybody who can confirm their authencitiy in their products?  They seem to be new and have preorders for black/red 11s, black/red 4s, thunder 4s, and some others.

$334 for a deadstock pair of Space Jams is a red flag...Super great price though if they're authentic but I would have to see them in person to really know.

Last edited:
These ppl selling kicks from bigcartel are a red flag. anybody can set one up for under $30/month so i would be cautious purchasing from anbody with a xxxx.bigcartel.com site if they selling kicks..

These ppl selling kicks from bigcartel are a red flag. anybody can set one up for under $30/month so i would be cautious purchasing from anbody with a xxxx.bigcartel.com site if they selling kicks..
That's what I was thinking.  I'm really not sure because I've heard of people buying from them and satisfied.  I'm really not one to step outside the select trusted sites I'm familiar with and approve of, but with this 11's release I was doing my research around.

Back
Top Bottom