Sixers trade Korver to Jazz for first round draft pick

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the 4wrestling / KLJ Banter

pimp.gif
Cap relief and no more Karamo Korver. Things are looking up in Philly.
Now if he could move Dalembert's contract, I'd rejoice in the streets and wear a 6er jersey everyday for 2 weeks straight

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Well, now that your boyfriend is off the Sixers, at least I won't have to bother with you anymore.
Aren't you like 27 still watching wrestling? Don't you have a Saturday Night Shotgun preview to type up?

Act like you don't show up in the wrestling threads
eyes.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

Utah got fleeced
laugh.gif

Gordon G AND a no.1 pick (prob in the low 20's) for Kyle Freakin' Korver?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I see this as a good trade for Utah. Gordon is trash, and that draft pick is gonna be in the low 20's like u said, which is basically a throw in for ateam like the Jazz.

Good deal. Dunno how Stefanski managed to pull that off, but I'm not complaining.
pimp.gif

Good trade for both teams.

Outside shooter for Jazz to go with Boozer and Williams.

Sixers get cap relief, a #1 pick (whether it is late or not, the picks that they have can be turned into a higher draft pick or to get a superstar player likehow stefanski got Vince Carter) and Gordon Giericek can still play basketball. He was just unhappy playing for Jerry Sloan and he does want to go back toeurope but, he will play better for the sixers than he did the Jazz.

Second time Ed traded Kover. The nets drafted him and ed traded him to philly for another second round pick I think the first time around when he was generalmanager of my Nets

How can people forget that the Jazz ALREADY HAVE a sharpshooter in Okur? This now provides Utah with two outside threats. From the Jazz perspective, I like thetrade.

Both teams got what they wanted. Cap space and a 1st round pick for Phily and a 3pt shooter for Utah. Good trade both ways.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

393601.jpg

fy41x8mc.jpg

I want this kid in a 6ers Uni next yr and yea I know we got Louie and Willie.

I doubt he will leave after this season. Maybe if he have a Mike Conley type NCAA tournament.

Well, now that your boyfriend is off the Sixers, at least I won't have to bother with you anymore.
Aren't you like 27 still watching wrestling? Don't you have a Saturday Night Shotgun preview to type up?

eek.gif

Damn, why'd you go at his neck like that, man?
roll.gif

Anytime someone wants to "flame" me, they make a jab about pro wrestling.

It's been done a thousand times.

I was just about to drop Ronny Turiaf for C.J Miles.
frown.gif

If they think Korver will get them over the hump, then
smh.gif

Damn.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Aside from the 1st round pick this trade is a wash, Giricek and Korver are basically the same player.

Gettin It Crackin hit the nail on the head. They already have a sharpshooter in Okur. It just makes their outside threat that much better, which means weakerdefence for other teams down low. Great move by the Jazz.

Good move by the sixers as well. GG is a good player, and a first round draft pick is pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom