Ska its been going on long enough...time to lock....

Roger Mason was pretty valuable during the second part of the season this past year. He shoots pretty well, handles well for a somewhat tall guy. He ran thepoint at times. He's just an overall solid player that doesn't really mess up that much. I wish we could have kept him.

Everyones makin room and moves for that 2010 offseason, but the only person I really see enterin the FA is Bron, MAYBE dwade too, I don't see Bosh leavinTO
ohwell.gif

I like that Baron clippers jersey. I think im going to have to pick one up. Good signing for Rockets with Barry. Any update on the Mcgrady rumors?

Originally Posted by Tha Murdera 2001

actually,i definately see bosh leaving in 2010...

I don't see dwade going anywhere

What exactly are you basing this keen observation on?? Wait and see how this J Oneal thing plays out.

I see Bosh leaving as well. If Memphis holds onto their cap space and continue to draft smart, the core they have now added on to future draft picks wouldput them in the playoffs by 2010. Add Bosh and they will be competing for a title.

On Netsdaily.com, (site is being worked on but it is the only story) Jarvis Hayes has signed a two year deal with the nets.

I like it, he was healthy last year and he just fell out of the rotation come playoff time for the pistons. I guess it is time to say bye to boki

Also yesterday, the Wizards signed Utah Jazz restricted free agent point guard Dee Brown
They should have kept Dee instead of signing Jason Hart. Dude is garbage. I hope he does good in the league. He was fun to watch his lone seasonhere.

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Also yesterday, the Wizards signed Utah Jazz restricted free agent point guard Dee Brown
They should have kept Dee instead of signing Jason Hart. Dude is garbage. I hope he does good in the league. He was fun to watch his lone season here.

I heard from a dude in Dee's camp that he wanted to go to camp but was told nah go oversees.

JapanAir21 wrote:

You must not understand how things work. Baron COULD have left the deal from the Clippers on the table. He had a verbal agreement up until today. No contract was signed until today. He COULD HAVE left even AFTER knowing Brand was leaving.

That's what makes Diddy a class act IMHO
glasses.gif

LESGodSonC0 wrote:

Still on the subject of the Clips, they finally renounced the rights to Livingston.
frown.gif
Any updates on how he's progressing? I really hope he can get himself together again.
That knee of his still isn't ready for an 82-game season so if anything we shouldn't be throwing to much loot at him to re-sign with us.
tired.gif

They should have kept Dee instead of signing Jason Hart. Dude is garbage. I hope he does good in the league. He was fun to watch his lone season here.

eyes.gif

At you trashing Jason Hart.

What is this based on?

Even if the Raps are garbage over the next 2 seasons, Bosh has a huge incentive to stay. First of all, he's guaranteed to get a max contract if hechooses to resign with the team. Secondly, even after resigning Bosh, the Raps will have a TON of cap room in 2010. We're talking about over $25 mill. With that money the team could go after 2 really good players or 1 superstar. Ofcourse, I'm speculating just like you are.

I'm not basing ir off anything,ita just a hunch...

if they can't get over the hump with JO,i see him bolting for a) a chance to win or b)a bigger market like the knicks

I kno the raps can offer him the most money,but I think bosh would take a little less to win somewhere...

^no one take a paycut to win til theyre 35, the only nba player it seems to have done that is tim duncan...

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

I heard from a dude in Dee's camp that he wanted to go to camp but was told nah go oversees.

Jazz didnt want him, he played overseas last season. Im glad hes back in the NBA, not sure what hes gonna do but good luck to him.

Per HoopsHype;

Nets will sign Jarvis Hayes to a 2 yr deal.

Lakers to make an offer for Jorge Garbajosa. I guess they love their foreign forwards.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Per HoopsHype;

Nets will sign Jarvis Hayes to a 2 yr deal.

Lakers to make an offer for Jorge Garbajosa. I guess they love their foreign forwards.

I rather have kept Nachbar then Jarvis Hayes

Back
Top Bottom