***SKETCHES AND DRAWINGS*** (Updated)

Bored at college so decided to do some sketches, let me know what you think, all comments appreciated. Thanks.

First page is Dunks, Air Jordan 5's, my design of a running/training shoe, and my blackberry storm
2ijomxs.jpg

Next is a Dunk/Jordan/Lebron inspired casual/basketball shoe
k1vsco.jpg

16a8cqq.jpg

xbjpc9.jpg

10z2pgn.jpg

qs39m1.jpg

I go to the University Of Oregon and am a freshman looking to study Architecture, but i have always loved shoes, maybe i should switch to design.

Originally Posted by AirJordan23Fan23

I go to the University Of Oregon and am a freshman looking to study Architecture, but i have always loved shoes, maybe i should switch to design.

The new Tinker ?!

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by AirJordan23Fan23

The new Tinker ?!

I'm saying.

Next Tinker?

Yall are seriously trippin. I gotta be honest, aside from a few select customizers, this "art" forum is a joke.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Next Tinker?

Yall are seriously trippin. I gotta be honest, aside from a few select customizers, this "art" forum is a joke.
Tinker thing was a joke buddy just a really big coinsidense

And about your comments on this forum if you really knew anything about art you'd know that ART is Subjective everyone has a different opinion sorry ifthis post or many others didnt meet your standards , what makes you an expert at knowing what can be considered art or not anyways , Oh by the way thanks forbringing negativity to a thread thats really awesome !
roll.gif

Next Tinker?

And about your comments on this forum if you really knew anything about art you'd know that ART is Subjective everyone has a different opinion sorry if this post or many others didnt meet your standards , what makes you an expert at knowing what can be considered art or not anyways , Oh by the way thanks for bringing negativity to a thread thats really awesome !
roll.gif
Lol at the irony of you going off about how its all subjective, but then getting all upset and insinuating that i know nothing about art becausemy opinion is different than yours.

Next Tinker?

And about your comments on this forum if you really knew anything about art you'd know that ART is Subjective everyone has a different opinion sorry if this post or many others didnt meet your standards , what makes you an expert at knowing what can be considered art or not anyways , Oh by the way thanks for bringing negativity to a thread thats really awesome !
roll.gif
Lol at the irony of you going off about how its all subjective, but then getting all upset and insinuating that i know nothing about art because my opinion is different than yours.

Well you act s if you know alot about art and ho everything here is a joke then go somewhere else that simple bro keep the negativity somewhere else

I should leave this forum because my opinion is different than yours?

I dont have the right to chime in with my 2¢ on whether i like something or not?

If anything, this forum needs more people who are honest with their feedback, as opposed to giving "yes man" answers and gassing up dudes who lacktalent. Youre not helping them, and in all reality, youre actually hurting them by pumping up their sense of unjustified confidence.

Could i have been more helpful and given some constructive criticism? Yes.

But i didnt.

206 is arguably the best artist on NT.
his opinion >>>>>> then guys just looking to up their post count

I wouldnt go that far, but i appreciate the kind words.

Regardless, even if i wasnt an artist of any kind, the point im making is valid.

In my humble opinion of course.

Back
Top Bottom