Skydiving?

Has anyone been brave enough to conquer this feat? If you have, how was the experience? I might be doing this soon
smokin.gif

StaXX wrote:
My sister wants to do this for her birthday. Any input is appreciated.
nerd.gif

depending on where she is it's actually a relatively cheap adrenaline rush. I paid 100ish for my first jump, if she's concerned about safety tell her she has a higher chance of dying on the ride to the jump sight which is true.

Originally Posted by Mccheesy

Lost a friend to it about a month ago. Over 150 jumps under their belt too. RIP.

Are u serious? How high was he jumping?

To answer OP, I've done it twice... one hell of an experience, it was nothing I've ever felt before.  Felt like I was flying through the air at 15,000 feet. 

Only scary part is riding in a tiny airplane and when the hatch opened.  You have no choice but to jump since you'll have an instructor attached to your back the first time u jump. 

Go do it man. 

Just do indoor skydiving if you don't want to take the risk of dying.

Lost a friend to it about a month ago. Over 150 jumps under their belt too. RIP.
See this is the kinda *%#$ i don't want happening to me. so i'm gonna have to pass on that skydiving stuff. 

Funny, I am going tomorrow for the first time. It cost 185 which is pretty reasonable for a lifelong experience but for pictures and a video its an extra 100.

I don't have the balls to skydive. 
frown.gif

I'm a little girl when it comes to heights, really really really afraid of heights.

I went skydiving about two months ago. It was an impulse thing. Thought about doing it and did it two days later. Went with three other friends. Riding the "plane" (really more of a rickety wooden box with wings on it) and then looking down from 15,000 feet before going out the door was the most terrifying part. When you're actually in freefall, you'll realize there's no reason to be scared anymore... I mean, what's the worst that can happen? You die? What can YOU do about it at THAT point? Nothing. So enjoy the view
laugh.gif
Also, keep in mind that the instructor strapped to your back wants to keep living too so they have every reason to make sure your jump is a success.

Seriously though, I'd suggest anyone who has even entertained the thought to go try it. It's one of the most exhilarating feelings you'll ever experience.

Originally Posted by n1co86ya

I did this a few years back... I still wanna do the real experience though

The hell is this bootleg *@**?
laugh.gif
This isn't skydiving, more like floating in mid air in a tube.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Are u serious? How high was he jumping?

To answer OP, I've done it twice... one hell of an experience, it was nothing I've ever felt before.  Felt like I was flying through the air at 15,000 feet. 

Only scary part is riding in a tiny airplane and when the hatch opened.  You have no choice but to jump since you'll have an instructor attached to your back the first time u jump. 

Go do it man. 

Thanks for the tips, I'm planning on doing it sometime next week. I heard of a good deal thats going on in San Diego.

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Funny, I am going tomorrow for the first time. It cost 185 which is pretty reasonable for a lifelong experience but for pictures and a video its an extra 100.
Lettuce know how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom