Sleeping at Work

I sleep for a good 3 hours or so on my lunch break. I can only do that during this current shift I'm assigned to (5 am - 1:15)

I work in the dark on night shift with no supervision. I treat sleeping as a perk.

Last edited:
I always used to catch the guy who sat next to me sleeping at his desk. He'd have his headphones, hands folded and head down. It used to crack me up

you should take that pic down OP, you don't know who views this forum and how quickly that could spread on the internet. Don't get someone in trouble for some laughs. Yall should have woken her up, that **** aint cool.

Toilet naps in the handicap stall :nthat:

Cube life

Off topic but I remember some kid from high school did this. Well I think he fell a sleep on the toilet and nobody let him live it down all throughout high school.
My friends were hanging out and drinking in someone's dorm. One of them drank way too much and also went to take a dump in the bathroom. My friends found him passed out sitting on the toilet :smh: :lol:.

There was also another time this exchange student passed out before he even had a chance to sit on the toilet. Found him lying on the floor with crap :x.

in my office, there is a "nap" room with a reclining chair thats comfortable as all get out in it.

im not sure if its called the "nap" room in a joking manner, or if people actually can sleep in there. my boss was the one who called it that too.
Studies show that it's beneficial to take a short nap (like 15 or 20 mins) midday, so it probably is a real nap room. A lot of companies like Google encourage naps now.

Back in high school I worked at a clinic. During my lunch break I would go to the room where they did chemotherapy. It had nice comfortable reclining chairs and a TV. I'd turn the lights down and doze off for about an hour then went back to shift. Also had the secret bathroom in there where I could take my dumps without having to lay down toilet paper on the seat.

I slept in high school all the time :lol:

Y'all ever sleep in school then end up farting? Slightly embarrassing.

Back in high school I worked at a clinic. During my lunch break I would go to the room where they did chemotherapy. It had nice comfortable reclining chairs and a TV. I'd turn the lights down and doze off for about an hour then went back to shift. Also had the secret bathroom in there where I could take my dumps without having to lay down toilet paper on the seat.

lol at layin no paper down....

I go an take a S!!! where the big whigs bathroom is. Still havent found the 2 star's bathroom, but when i do...no paper down lol

THeres 2 dudes i work with (government) that have like sleep issues or something and are allowed to sleep. I come in at 7am, EVERY MORNING(well maybe 95% of the time no lie) this dude is sleeping. folks come to visit me and see and be like "O S!!! he's sleeping!" and i dont even look cause i KNOW. dude is sleep 3040% of the time.

IM JEALOUS. dude literally sleeps better than me when im in my own bed.

Used to work at verizon. Sounds funny but if store was slow the manager would cut off lights in back room and everybody got hour to sleep. Very clutch. Best manager I had to date.

I usually bring in lunch and eat at my desk. I would take my hour lunch and finish eating in like 10-15 mins. Then I made a sign that said "at lunch" and placed it next to me as i slept for the rest of my break. this was like 7 yrs ago. Recently I didn't take lunch and just slept under my desk for an hour like George. My boss even had a full conversation with another worker in front of my desk and didn't notice (no ducktales)

We used to have a closet with bunk beds in it...

used to take a nap whenever I was hungover.

Boss man got rid of them so now I just take naps behind our studio :smokin

I usually take naps during my 15 minute break. I dedicate 10 of those 15 minutes to it, though. What I do is that I would set my timer on my iPhone for 10 minutes immediately after I enter the break room, then put on my earbuds. Any time remaining after the nap is over will be used for stretching before I return to the floor.

Last edited:
sleeping-under-a-desk-o.gif
classic,
laugh.gif

^ so jealous of you dudes that pass out when you want. It takes me atleast 30 mins to get to sleep even if im exhausted.

I have a friend that usually falls a sleep within 3-5 mins. :wow:

Back
Top Bottom