Slumdog Millionaire Official Movie Post

slumdogmillionaire_galleryposter.jpg

This movie was very
pimp.gif
did not disappoint unlike seven pounds
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SuperVi11ain

just watched it yesterday. now one of my favs

same here. i watched slumdog millionaire, valkyrie, benjamin button, and the spirit yesterday.....hands down, slumdog millionaire was the best.

yah took my wife to see it cuz i thought she would enjoy it but i ended up really liking it...

but i feel bad for the people that dont know urdu/hindi because a lot was lost in translation, especially the gutter urdu the kids used
roll.gif

pimp.gif
... Really good movie. I had heard about it a while ago. My girl saidwe should watch it and I was like whatever about it. But glad we ended up watching it.

barely made it in at the end of 08.

but definitely gets the award for best movie of 08 for me.

seven pounds sucked major balls.

Originally Posted by itsphillthy

barely made it in at the end of 08.

but definitely gets the award for best movie of 08 for me.

seven pounds sucked major balls.

Seven Pounds should have been a Lifetime Movie. +@$* Sucked

I am going to see Slumdog Millionaire with the fam on Sunday, heard it was
pimp.gif

I saw this movie a month ago, it is definitely the best if not one of the very best films this year. Seven Pounds was a joke.

Originally Posted by Three00ZeeX

yah took my wife to see it cuz i thought she would enjoy it but i ended up really liking it...

but i feel bad for the people that dont know urdu/hindi because a lot was lost in translation, especially the gutter urdu the kids used
roll.gif
Word
laugh.gif

One of the best movies of the year. I really enjoyed it, funny thing was when I went to watch it all my friends were indian and none of them wanted to watch itbesides me. After they watched and had seen how good it was they all felt stupid.

really though do they turn kids in to beggars over there?? like blinding kids and what not? the blinding part was intense.

This was the movie of the year, in my opinion. It was amazing in every way imaginable - story, dialogue, cinematography, visuals, soundtrack.. EVERYTHING.

Originally Posted by MvP07

really though do they turn kids in to beggars over there?? like blinding kids and what not? the blinding part was intense.
Yes this happens everyday in India and other 3rd world countries. Very sad but everyone turns their back on this kinda stuff. I send money back tothe poor people whenever I can. My grandparents came from very wealthy families and have always made great charitable donations and helped out the lessfortunate. That's one thing I took from my grandfather and help whenever I can. It's really sad what these people go through and how much we waste inAmerica.

Back
Top Bottom