Small Request From My NT Fam VOL. Twitter

Happy Belated 4th of July NT

Just got a small favor to ask of y'all ... Been developing and managing an artist by the name of Big Kol, and I'm ask any of the NT music members to just give us a follow so we can keep the NT tastemakers in the loop of the process ... (He needs the followers more than I do lol ... I been on it longer/work with Team Bieber, thus the mass amounts of kids following me)

This tape is going to be something special for an up-n-coming rapper out of CT, and I've already been working w/ NT producers such as PLAN, Defikon, and Half Amazin ... Stay tuned for more, but in the meantime, just give us a quick follow, and drop me a msg so I can follow back ... Viral marketing starts @ home, and I look at NT as the home base for this project ...

Here is an noteworthy pic of a female just to say THANK YOU

33ne2pc.jpg

Big Kol (twitter.com/BigKol)
2zohn34.png
http:///

Max G. aka Me! (twitter.com/max_apollo)

155j9li.png

Happy Belated 4th of July NT

Just got a small favor to ask of y'all ... Been developing and managing an artist by the name of Big Kol, and I'm ask any of the NT music members to just give us a follow so we can keep the NT tastemakers in the loop of the process ... (He needs the followers more than I do lol ... I been on it longer/work with Team Bieber, thus the mass amounts of kids following me)

This tape is going to be something special for an up-n-coming rapper out of CT, and I've already been working w/ NT producers such as PLAN, Defikon, and Half Amazin ... Stay tuned for more, but in the meantime, just give us a quick follow, and drop me a msg so I can follow back ... Viral marketing starts @ home, and I look at NT as the home base for this project ...

Here is an noteworthy pic of a female just to say THANK YOU

33ne2pc.jpg

Big Kol (twitter.com/BigKol)
2zohn34.png
http:///

Max G. aka Me! (twitter.com/max_apollo)

155j9li.png

Originally Posted by The Encore

Originally Posted by gConquer

girl has too much clothing on. request denied
Veto ... Here is my rebuttal

35bv7ro.jpg

or (no nip no ban?)

xfrabl.jpg

did you just compromise with more pics?
laugh.gif

Veto ... Here is my rebuttal

35bv7ro.jpg

or (no nip no ban?)

xfrabl.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSan

laugh.gif

Compromised & bumped @ the same time ... I see dudes voting on here for peoples ugly *$# friends on fake model sites, but i'm just trying to get people to click a simple follow button on Twitter so I can keep them in the loop w/ a dope project ...

Originally Posted by RetroSan

laugh.gif

Compromised & bumped @ the same time ... I see dudes voting on here for peoples ugly *$# friends on fake model sites, but i'm just trying to get people to click a simple follow button on Twitter so I can keep them in the loop w/ a dope project ...

Back
Top Bottom