dunksnjordans1992 wrote:
muffinlover wrote:
EightysBaby wrote:
clearsole23 wrote:
major PASS i wouldnt even let her see my penis
I wouldnt let my penis see her.
sick.gif

lmfao

Edit: OP if you are already having sex with her, what is the point of this thread? To see whether or not you made the right decision? Anyways why does she always look so angry?

i made it cuz she is always sayin how ugly and fat she it
grin.gif
i knew alot of you guys would be like yeh yeh smash... so i was just doin that lol... and why does she always look mad? i have no idea..

how is she fat lol, id smash but not 4 free. whether she was fine drop dead gorgeous, or average p#$$y is p#$$y. and time is money and money is time. her looksaint got s#*t 2 do with either. aint like if she was a 10, u no gonna use gas cost u 2 see the beach, or the condoms gonna be free, cause the girl fine. id sayyes smash if it was somethin 2 gain from it, or u was bored etc and all the h@#s on ur startin line up was busy etc and didnt havethe time 2 get/find a better beach. but thats just me about any h@# regardless of body/face status.

No disrespect to OP or all those sayin smash but she lookin like white trashy type......def not the kinda white chick I find attractive if I wanted one.

as long as it aint a priority i say f&$k it y not. but let her know her place status, disrespect that beach 4 disrespecting ur penis. she gotta pay watshe owe. dont leave empty handed. and dont kiss hug etc her either. i say degrade her. exploit those insecurities. str8 d*$k slap her. invite the homies 2 jointhe fun. while she sleep hit up the wallet, do somethin. as long as u dont hold her in high regards like trophy status or somethin 2 brag about u good.

Back
Top Bottom