Smashed A Co-Worker or Neighbor

How y'all stay cool with chicks you smash and don't even **** with no more?

I was never able to do that. But I know plenty of dudes who can.
its all about the two people having an understanding. Me and this chick at my job stopped messing around because she's looking for a serious relationship and already knew that i wasn't looking for a relationship, which is true. So i was like alright cool. We're still friends and there's no feelings between us. Everything A1 :pimp:

I used to smash a co-worker constantly. It started outside of work and then we started smashing at work. We worked at a nursing home in the kitchen and used a private bathroom that had a door with a lock on it. Never had a neighbor though.

I don't recommend smashing co workers btw.

Last edited:
Alot of these gurls especially in call centers play it like a game. They will get the D from you then diss you and be on to the next leaving you like wtf just happen

Call centers I took down dozens. At one time i screwed the whole call center except for married ones and the non thots, especially when new temps came in me and my male coworkers would walk by the training room to get first calls on the girls lol fun days.

We use to literally try to be the first one to see the class and be seen by the girls and get a headstart before the other dudes

Alot of these gurls especially in call centers play it like a game. They will get the D from you then diss you and be on to the next leaving you like wtf just happen

Call centers I took down dozens. At one time i screwed the whole call center except for married ones and the non thots, especially when new temps came in me and my male coworkers would walk by the training room to get first calls on the girls lol fun days.

We use to literally try to be the first one to see the class and be seen by the girls and get a headstart before the other dudes

You ain't gotta lie to kick it my _.

You ain't gotta lie to kick it my _.

Seriously if your good looking, tall and have monry do you really think it will take any effort to take down a good dozen of girls withon a year working in a call center?

Super easy. Its funny because you guys deny it or sat its lies like a cant happen just show the lamenesss in some. But real people know the truth and what could be.

Carry on

Every girl at work I'm trying to smash has a boyfriend. 
indifferent.gif

How about a (female) co-worker's friend? Not sure if the buffer is adequate. Career position by the way

The big head says no but the little one says yes, the friend's a cutie

Super b probably lying but that's how it used to be at this plant i uses to work. We heard it was a new chick and we would run to the break room to catch her watching safety videos to get first dibs. Besides older women every girl that got hired there temp or whatever, was smashed by me or 2 other dudes. Wasn't like dozens maybe 8 or so all together, I know I took down 2.

The real fun is when u work in a building with a cafeteria or restaurants near by, all the chicks see u in your business attire and automatically think $$. Easy smashes all around.

Man this whole thread is about saying it does happen, it's just we know he's full of ****. You can tell he didn't even read, he was just so eager to lay his ******** down.

Every girl at work I'm trying to smash has a boyfriend. :stoneface:

What does their bf have to do with you?

The real fun is when u work in a building with a cafeteria or restaurants near by, all the chicks see u in your business attire and automatically think $$. Easy smashes all around.

Ever since I started tailoring suits for work I've been noticing girls noticing me. Odd cuz I live in Chicago where you'd see that all the time anyway.

Last edited:
Seriously if your good looking, tall and have monry do you really think it will take any effort to take down a good dozen of girls withon a year working in a call center?

Super easy. Its funny because you guys deny it or sat its lies like a cant happen just show the lamenesss in some. But real people know the truth and what could be.

Carry on
Stop it man, just stop it.

Carry on
Are you ANY of the aforementioned?

I'm currently in a co-worker situation where things have taken a downward turn.  its very awkward when we are around one another.  I'm regretting it to this day.  

Never smashed a neighbor tho...

Last edited:
Totally reminded me of this thread

Two cute girls just moved in next door, I went to my car to grab my sunglasses and they came out to introduce themselves

If I was single I would have some stories for this thread :lol:

Never done either.

I've had chances at work but the girls weren't cool like that. They were pipeable but i know **** would have gotten weird.

I'd rather beat off and keep my life drama free.

The neighbour scenario i definitely need to work on. I need to move to an area with more young people first though.

Yeah my neighbors are all pushing 50-100. My last crib though. College bar down the street so I'd just post up for 5 mins on the way out and walk something back. :lol: me and my boy would kill it last summer.

who out here living it, getting it in on/off the clock?  Does it really happen
nerd.gif
Dipped my pen in company ink 3 times (1 subordinate, 1 supervisor, 1 co-worker)...regret all 3.  They end up tryin to get you in trouble at work when it doesn't work out.

Last edited:
last time I did it was the last time, I had just broken up with my gf a few months earlier and it was bad because she was diagnosed with Borderline personality so **** was bad for a while...

anyway, this chick worked in sales and I was in finance so we had to have an every day relationship at work, my coworker who is a chick and was her friend said she was DTF so I am like whatever ok. First time we all hung was a party and I was going to make my move but I was like nahhhhhh, this will just end bad. A month later I get a text from a number I don't know and the person is messing around so I figure it's her and she says yeah let's meet up over the weekend so I tell her come to this BBQ she is there with the quickness and I take her to smash and I repeated it that week.

Long story short, I went to some big party she had, refused to stay the night and **** got ugly. At work she refused to work with me, my boss started to put 2 and 2 together but at least she was cool with it and what not. I randomly saw this chick at a bar in my town a month ago and exited with the quickness, I told my friend who said she was DTF I saw her and she is like "oh yeah she is lives in your town now" :smh:

this is the kind of chick who will throw a drink on me 4 years later just because :lol:

Totally reminded me of this thread

Two cute girls just moved in next door, I went to my car to grab my sunglasses and they came out to introduce themselves

If I was single I would have some stories for this thread :lol:
2 just moved in the house behind me .. wont be having any stories though

Ole lady already nosey as hell and know some of their business and im like :x let them be

When I used to work for this Non Profit I was chillin wit this female at/after work from time to time, goin to her house, and just chillin.
After the summer job I had to go back to school to finish my last semester of college.
When I got back to DC I hadnt seen her in a year. Hit a lil happy hour wit all my coworkers on U St.
At the happy hour joint I accidently touched her butt when I passed by her, and she looked at me and aint say nothin.
So I was like 'Oh word... she sweet for it"
Ended up gettin the head on 14th St in the whip.
Took her to my mans crib, and hit it in the shower and got some more neck.
Spent the night at my mans crib, and took her back in the AM.

In high school I got the neck from one of my coworkers while I was driving her home from work.

When I was teachin 5th grade I hit the social worker.
Whole time she had a boyfriend in the army who bought her a car.
Lil fat butt joint too. On evrything.
She would come str8 to the crib after work, I would neck her, and then she would leave, had that joint buyin me lunch too..
Ishhh was crazy too, how isshh popped off, Im coolin at her crib, right before Im about to leave, she asked to "see it".. Me playin dumb.. im like "see what"... she talkin bout dont play wit me... woopty woo.. So i let her see my lil man and she was pressed but wasnt tryna do nothin.. just on some "ok" isshh.. Next time I went over there I got the neck... then the time after that is when I started hittin it... GOOD BODY BAG.. And everybody at work was always starin at her lil bubble too... Right before the last day of school I told one of the other teachers I was cool with I was hittin it the whole time.. Shorty said the only reason she effed wit me was because she knew I had a GF and I had sumn to lose just like her.. ahh well.

Back
Top Bottom