SMH AT&T

AT&T Brings Data Caps Home

The carrier that brought America mobile data caps follows up its wildly unpopular poli­cy with an even less-compelling sequal: broad band caps. Starting today, AT&T will cap DSL subscribers to 150GB/month and 250GB/month for Uverse users. Violators will be fined $10 for each 50GBs they run over. As a bench mark, Net flix ranges "ranges from .3 GB per hour to 1.0 for normal resolution movies and up to 2.3 GB per hour for HD content."

On a different note when AT&T-Mobile becomes official I will be moving to Verizon.

AT&T Brings Data Caps Home

The carrier that brought America mobile data caps follows up its wildly unpopular poli­cy with an even less-compelling sequal: broad band caps. Starting today, AT&T will cap DSL subscribers to 150GB/month and 250GB/month for Uverse users. Violators will be fined $10 for each 50GBs they run over. As a bench mark, Net flix ranges "ranges from .3 GB per hour to 1.0 for normal resolution movies and up to 2.3 GB per hour for HD content."

On a different note when AT&T-Mobile becomes official I will be moving to Verizon.

i'm definitely going to sprint when/if the merger comes and changes start happening...

i been in love with t-mobile...

i SPECIFICALLY signed w/ t-mobile b/c they were a low cost GSM carrier...

w/ fast speeds...

i'm not paying iphone prices...

PEACE T-MOBILE...

SPRINT SAMSUNG EPIC 4G...

here i come...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i'm definitely going to sprint when/if the merger comes and changes start happening...

i been in love with t-mobile...

i SPECIFICALLY signed w/ t-mobile b/c they were a low cost GSM carrier...

w/ fast speeds...

i'm not paying iphone prices...

PEACE T-MOBILE...

SPRINT SAMSUNG EPIC 4G...

here i come...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yall realize Sprint is doing the worse (excluding T-Mobile) for US carriers? It's only time till they have to do something drastic.

Yall realize Sprint is doing the worse (excluding T-Mobile) for US carriers? It's only time till they have to do something drastic.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Yeah already raise their data plans by $10 earlier this year. Don't think they will pull anything else for a while 

Yeah already raise their data plans by $10 earlier this year. Don't think they will pull anything else for a while 

How so? I have an EVO and my girl has a Samsung Epic,we are paying $100 a month,unlimited everything.

How so? I have an EVO and my girl has a Samsung Epic,we are paying $100 a month,unlimited everything.

Originally Posted by soldierDRE

This quarter they posted a 439 million net loss compared to At&t which had a net income of 3.4 billion and Verizon which had a net income of 1.4 billion

This quarter they posted a 439 million net loss compared to At&t which had a net income of 3.4 billion and Verizon which had a net income of 1.4 billion

Lol. This made me chuckle.

Just because you and your girl have a cheap phone bill does not mean the company is doing good.

Lol. This made me chuckle.

Just because you and your girl have a cheap phone bill does not mean the company is doing good.

Originally Posted by rockcityslickest

Tmobile really don't count, they getting bought out

The sale isn't even approved yet ..
plus it'll take years for them to fully merge ( if approved )

And those caps are for DSL service

Originally Posted by rockcityslickest

Tmobile really don't count, they getting bought out

The sale isn't even approved yet ..
plus it'll take years for them to fully merge ( if approved )

And those caps are for DSL service

I dont agree with the Capping Home internet stuff....

When it comes to cell phones I can see where they come from being that you got dudes who hack their phones and use it as full home internet replacements, and would cry and moan if companies raised data prices in order to build their infrastructures so they could handle the heavy data.

Back
Top Bottom