Smh @ Bootleggers and Counterfeiters

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Not hating on the economy, just saying. Cam movies are the worst, trash. Bootleg sneakers take away from companies that actually have to pay engineers and designers that make a decent shoe. Its takes a weak person to wear bootleg clothes. Like you wanna fit in that bad?

You haven't been on FB since 06 either huh?

Bootleggers and counterfeiters gonna bootleg and counterfeit.
The real SMH goes to thieves.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

people will always want things they cant have.. 
buying fake/bootleg is by far the easiest way to obtain those luxury items.. 

it's sad, really.

it's sad, really.

Originally Posted by proper english

it's sad, really.

Exactly, LUXURY meaning you worked hard enough to have extra money to live that lifestyle. I wouldn't be comfortable in my own skin knowing my stuff wasn't official.

Originally Posted by proper english

it's sad, really.

Exactly, LUXURY meaning you worked hard enough to have extra money to live that lifestyle. I wouldn't be comfortable in my own skin knowing my stuff wasn't official.

I feel everything you're saying but...

Smh @ Bootleggers and Counterfeiters,

I mean I wont act holier than tho, but for the past couple of years people have been taking it to the extreme.
We I go to hood I can't go no where without being held hostage for a DVD or CD.

It's sad because, I know they're trying to make money but cuz' I haven't owned a CD since 2006.
And Bootleg movies are the worst, it's like you playing charades trying to figure out what objects are and %+%@.

Clothing and footwear? C'mon son, if you CANT AFFORD IT you simply can't afford it.
Counterfeiting makes it hard for companies to make an affordable product, in some cases
it's much appreciated having a durable product.
You must have not watched a bootleg in a minute because those things are great now! I copped a few the other day and was like
eek.gif
joints had a menu with scene selection and all that, high quality, and 5 of them for $10
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I mean I wont act holier than tho, but for the past couple of years people have been taking it to the extreme.

It's sad because, I know they're trying to make money but cuz' I haven't owned a CD since 2006.
And Bootleg movies are the worst, it's like you playing charades trying to figure out what objects are and %+%@.

Clothing and footwear? C'mon son, if you CANT AFFORD IT you simply can't afford it.
Counterfeiting makes it hard for companies to make an affordable product, in some cases
You must have not watched a bootleg in a minute because those things are great now! I copped a few the other day and was like
eek.gif
joints had a menu with scene selection and all that, high quality, and 5 of them for $10
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Genesis

eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
This. There damn good...mostly. An when I seen the ones with the menu screen I too, was like,
eek.gif
. No random heads poppin up, coughing, laughing.

Appreciated.

eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
This. There damn good...mostly. An when I seen the ones with the menu screen I too, was like,
eek.gif

Appreciated.

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Appreciated.
That's cuz the bootleggers have stepped up to torrents....some high quality stuff on there

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Appreciated.
That's cuz the bootleggers have stepped up to torrents....some high quality stuff on there

what's worse is when people try to assure you the stuff they get is 100% real when it clearly looks fake.

i remember some guy at my work ordered lebron's in a variety of colours, and he was all happy that they were real. i tell him they're fake (materials, colours and price he paid gave it away) and they fell apart in a few weeks.

what's worse is when people try to assure you the stuff they get is 100% real when it clearly looks fake.

i remember some guy at my work ordered lebron's in a variety of colours, and he was all happy that they were real. i tell him they're fake (materials, colours and price he paid gave it away) and they fell apart in a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom