SMH @ Paypal x eBay

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

they locked my account once when i had 4 grand in there 
tired.gif
alien.gif
Why would you even have that much in there?

It's not a bank account.

paypal sucks for sellers

What would make it a BIT fair to me is bring back the option of leaving a feedback to the buyer.

It's very unfair for sellers .

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

if they're holding your money for 21 days....you're not doing it right. All you have to do is upload the tracking number. 

ditto on what ijapino said....double dip
grin.gif

I uploaded my tracking # and i still have to wait 3 days after the person receives their item
30t6p3b.gif

I shoulda did what Rex Ryan did and offer a refund
Also does the refunding 1 cent not work anymore to release your funds?

Ebay/Paypal taking almost 15%

Ebay/Paypal not convenient nor very secure for seller

Holding the money
30t6p3b.gif

FTSM

Originally Posted by superdude2311

a lot of people trying to resell their concords are probably pretty pissed reading this

Yea, this is pretty weak. 
laugh.gif
  Although I wasn't even thinking resell until I saw people want to pay double the retail price of a shoe that's already overpriced.  $300-375? 
sick.gif
Are all these people rich or something?

If Paypal has these new rules, what would be the best way for a seller to request payment when dealing online?

Agree with everything said so far.

Ebay is for the buyers, especially with their ebay bucks promotion.

Sellers get nothing, im a top rated seller and a power seller and all i get is 20% off my FVF. So far i had one chargeback that i fought and lost and paypal charged me 10 dollars for fighting the case, **# im i paying fees. I dont have to deal with alot of the problems you guys are facing because i sell video game codes so i rarely ship, but when i do, i never ship to some parts of europe anymore.

Sad part is there is no where else to sell stuff. What i do now only list items with a buy it now price that requires immediate payment. I allow because offers, so if someone makes me a good offer i can contact them and offer them a discount to do that deal off ebay.

Does anyone else feed like paypal and ebay is running a train on you?

Seriously.........

They charge for the auction, then they charge you to get the money.............they are straight having sex with you in all orifices with no vaseline.....its rediculous!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Does anyone else feed like paypal and ebay is running a train on you?

Seriously.........

They charge for the auction, then they charge you to get the money.............they are straight having sex with you in all orifices with no vaseline.....its rediculous!!!!!!!!

yeah, they double dip into ever bit of margin you make on your sales. listing fees, final value fees, and then Paypal fees AFTER you wait 21 days to get your money. 
ridiculous. 

USPS is the one screwing me. Last two things I sold have already received positive feedback, however USPS has failed to update the delivery status on both items!!!

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Agree with everything said so far.

Ebay is for the buyers, especially with their ebay bucks promotion.

Sellers get nothing, im a top rated seller and a power seller and all i get is 20% off my FVF. So far i had one chargeback that i fought and lost and paypal charged me 10 dollars for fighting the case, **# im i paying fees. I dont have to deal with alot of the problems you guys are facing because i sell video game codes so i rarely ship, but when i do, i never ship to some parts of europe anymore.

Sad part is there is no where else to sell stuff. What i do now only list items with a buy it now price that requires immediate payment. I allow because offers, so if someone makes me a good offer i can contact them and offer them a discount to do that deal off ebay.
Like, CHEAT codes?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hmmm... Paypal should pay interest on holding that money. It may be a just a penny for each sale but imagine that small amount multiplied by the millions of dollars in held fees everyday. 

Originally Posted by shiznut123

Hmmm... Paypal should pay interest on holding that money. It may be a just a penny for each sale but imagine that small amount multiplied by the millions of dollars in held fees everyday. 

They are collecting the interest too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by shiznut123

They are collecting the interest too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So sad that this is true.

The commission off eBay shipping prices is criminal. Charging your customers to set SHIPPING prices is barbaric. On top of that, huge final value fees and PayPal fees do not make the free insertion fees worth it.

Back in 2010, I changed my mind about selling an item after a buyer won the auction (yes I know that wasn't cool). I ended up receiving negative feedback and found out I'm blocked from selling after trying to post a listing recently. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Too bad there aren't any alternatives to eBay and PayPal... 
ohwell.gif

Ebay USED to be the %@$#....but, that was before they got greedy...

Selling shoes is one of the worst things to sell, cause they take 12% for the FVF....not to mention the 4% PayPal takes. And then you've got picky customers who are new to collecting, and think EVERYONE is out to scam them & are quick to file disputes/chargebacks for absolutely nothing.

Sellers have no rights whatsoever...people can bid all day long, and literally have no repercussions if they decide not to pay. You can't even leave leave bad feedback, but if YOU screw up....SMH...

Back
Top Bottom