Smoking blunts in the club

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

goddammit tyrone

dead
laugh.gif
 @ you & OP beefing in like 3 different threads. 

roll.gif
alright alright, that's it man. i'm done. it's just for lulz guys. i love all of NT like fam
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Luciano Jones

Its the saaaaaaaaaaame 3 dudes talking down in threads today. Life must suck for yall, we just having fun
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

lol u from the hood brah? u got the essentials internet package from comcast or whoever. i saw the thread on nt the other day. internet for section 8 people like you.
indifferent.gif
 Ignorant human beings

lmao of all the +## you call ignorant in the threads you've seen us "beefing" in...this; this is what you call ignorant.

get them out of a bunch. your panties, sir
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by mandown91

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

haha see just like i stated yall ppl be hatin on the hood, man yall act like we differenct speices from yall becuase yall stay in nicer neighborhoods, boy my house is two stories in the hood, right next to a elementary school, boy im in the hood, but im good so stop all yall yappin from the mouth about some hoodrattish %#%$, boy yall need to open yall horizon some more

Nobody is hating on you because of where you from or where you live.  People hate because of how you act and talk, and the dumb +#@ you do.  I never realized that being ghetto is the cool thing to do.  Maybe you should go to school, get a job, do SOMETHING with yourself, instead of worrying about "who smokes blounts in the club"....who cares?

Cats like you make the rest of us look bad.

i dont do dumb %@#%, yall just living life doing other dumb %@#% thats not relevant to me... n what yall do aint about gettin paper so whats up boy i do go to school n got a job n doing somethin with my life... while all smoking weeed!!!

Thumbs up homie. 

Its funny, I embrace a club that slightly RELAXES the laws of marijuana in their establishment. But the minute I see cats start doin lines.............Im Out!!!!!!!

Its the saaaaaaaaaaame 3 dudes talking down in threads today. Life must suck for yall, we just having fun
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

lol u from the hood brah? u got the essentials internet package from comcast or whoever. i saw the thread on nt the other day. internet for section 8 people like you.
indifferent.gif
 Ignorant human beings

lmao of all the +## you call ignorant in the threads you've seen us "beefing" in...this; this is what you call ignorant.

smokin.gif

haha panties in a bunch.... man aint no beef on no internet,,, its all for LULZ

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

indifferent.gif
 Ignorant human beings

smokin.gif

I like my name. So, you got it 
wink.gif

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

indifferent.gif
 Ignorant human beings

smokin.gif

tell that to luciano jones man

it's all love and lulz here man. aint no racism.  and if you call satire streotyping then my bad if people get offended

mandown91 for NTer of the month
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I did this a few times when I used to smoke, feeling 'noid in the club FTL.

hahah then i guess you shouldnt smoke on campus or on the job huh???....lol i walked around campus once blowing a sweet

smokin.gif

tell that to luciano jones man

it's all love and lulz here man. aint no racism.  and if you call satire streotyping then my bad if people get offended

mandown91 for NTer of the month
pimp.gif

haha man ppl wanna get mad when ppl are here to express their view on a certain subject, then here comes a person hatin trying to stir some $*%# up hahahaha man they some fools, im finna roll up all day n blaze

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

I've been to 8 different countries. You haven't. Open your horizons more, son.
haha boy i been to asia visted vietnam n china n tokyo...., man you dont even know boy, just cause you from the hood dont mean @@+%, boy aint no white man gonna hold me down, i do what i want, ima baller i do what i does smoke weed, n get paper, n evenutally gradutate from engineering school on a academic scholarship... so $#+ you got huh
Yeah... I'm sure you will
roll.gif
yeah boy i am.... see me in class everyday  n they think im asian cause i got low eyes.... but i am asian
roll.gif

haha boy i been to asia visted vietnam n china n tokyo...., man you dont even know boy, just cause you from the hood dont mean @@+%, boy aint no white man gonna hold me down, i do what i want, ima baller i do what i does smoke weed, n get paper, n evenutally gradutate from engineering school on a academic scholarship... so $#+ you got huh
Yeah... I'm sure you will
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hahah then i guess you shouldnt smoke on campus or on the job huh???....lol i walked around campus once blowing a sweet
Wut?

I clearly stated that I don't smoke anymore, personally I'd rather drink.

Being drunk > high.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wut?

I clearly stated that I don't smoke anymore, personally I'd rather drink.

Being drunk > high.
naw you mustve been on reg on the regular

but if you had something strong, then its better than drunk cause i hate the head spinning and hang over n etc... i rather smoke 3-4 blunts

Originally Posted by proper english

doin lines in the VIP
foreal tho.. blazin up in the club sounds mad hoodrattish 
laugh.gif

haha see just like i stated yall ppl be hatin on the hood, man yall act like we differenct speices from yall becuase yall stay in nicer neighborhoods, boy my house is two stories in the hood, right next to a elementary school, boy im in the hood, but im good so stop all yall yappin from the mouth about some hoodrattish %#%$, boy yall need to open yall horizon some more
U cereal brah? You probably think your high society because you spent 3 months backpacking around Europe.  Son, you're one of those morons with a camelbak and a hiking backpack scrapin together change so you could travel around; get mad dirty and stinky; pretend you're studying another language; stay in some buns hostel with a dude named Petr from sweden then come back and shove all your "knowledge" down your American counterparts throats and tell us that the way were livin is wack  @#$@$outtahere slime.

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

U cereal brah? You probably think your high society because you spent 3 months backpacking around Europe.  Son, you're one of those morons with a camelbak and a hiking backpack scrapin together change so you could travel around; get mad dirty and stinky; pretend you're studying another language; stay in some buns hostel with a dude named Petr from sweden then come back and shove all your "knowledge" down your American counterparts throats and tell us that the way were livin is wack?  @#$@$outtahere slime.
damn homie you mustve didnt read the post, i said i went to asia... man you must be stupid if you think sweden is in asian man.... that dont even make sense, you mustve failed world geography, haha you mad?? talkin bout camels n +#*+

U cereal brah? You probably think your high society because you spent 3 months backpacking around Europe.  Son, you're one of those morons with a camelbak and a hiking backpack scrapin together change so you could travel around; get mad dirty and stinky; pretend you're studying another language; stay in some buns hostel with a dude named Petr from sweden then come back and shove all your "knowledge" down your American counterparts throats and tell us that the way were livin is wack?  @#$@$outtahere slime.
damn homie you mustve didnt read the post, i said i went to asia... man you must be stupid if you think sweden is in asian man.... that dont even make sense, you mustve failed world geography, haha you mad?? talkin bout camels n +#*+
I can tell you're high. He was obviously talking to the other guy lol

yeah, i am sure you are going to graduate

I wonder what your parents think,I've never met an asian from the hood but I dont think I want too,are you the asian so tatted boy bruh?

Back
Top Bottom