SNEAKER CONFERENCE FOR NTPI - PLS DONT SELL or OFFER to BUY IN THIS THREAD

Hi Guys,

How about organizing a sneaker conference for the NTPI? Just like what they did outside United Center in Chicago last year.

We can bring our DS or used kicks and others stuff for trade in or for sale items. Some pairs might of no value to us but grails to somebody else.

Any opinions are welcome.

PLEASE DON'T SELL OR OFFER TO BUY IN THIS THREAD. NO HYPEBEASTS PLEASE, JUST LOVE FOR THE KICKS.

indeed a great help for everyone, newbies, hall of famers in the sneaker game, all of us can benefit here.
happy.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Originally Posted by bluebattsoulja

^^^ haha nice!

FS: JORDAN 11 CG Size 10.5

classsick.multiply.com

bro, you better put your FS items on your sig. Mods might suspend your account...Just tryin to help.

Originally Posted by foshizzles

Originally Posted by bluebattsoulja

^^^ haha nice!

FS: JORDAN 11 CG Size 10.5

classsick.multiply.com

bro, you better put your FS items on your sig. Mods might suspend your account...Just tryin to help.

tnks bro im using a cell fone thats why..

With this thread, we are trying to gauge the maturity of the Sneaker Market in the Philippines. Things to consider for this possible event:

1. Location to accommodate as much participant as possible
2. Openness to Non NT-Members?
3. Date to accommodate as much participant as possible

Appreciate other feedbacks from those interested for this event. If this will push thru, I'm willing to asked a friend to host this event if possible.He's as well a sneakerhead but not a member of NT.

For those who doesn't believe this, I can understand your reasons, just stay away and get a life.

There's PROS and CONS for this event, but it's up to us to make this happen.

great idea. sana matuloy. il support this. just bring your own table, monoblock chairs, tent maybe? cympre kicks.

How about we start a Multiply group... so even others may be aware of the sneakerfreaks in the Philippines...

Having this event would give me an opportunity to cop rare kicks and start the lifestyle collection...

great idea! i hope somebody will set a date and time to where we could do this thing.

^^^i heard a quarterly sneaker house party is on the planning stages already. that will be cool!

Back
Top Bottom