sneaker prices falling like the stock market

Originally Posted by DRJordanFreak88

i hope this means people start dropping their asking prices, cuz some/most of them are od inflated.
That's exactly the reason they're not selling.Instead of lowering the prices they leave them for sale for months talking about "yallsleeping"

its pretty hard to find good shoes on ebay. lot of people are using only bin prices that are way expensive and not using bidding since they know they wont getthat much

been trying to move 7 pairs on ISS... only received flakes and lowballers. i cant post on NT's B/S forum yet cuz ive been banned twice. waiting for my 3months
grin.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

i'm tryin to buy a pair of aqua 8's when i find a good price. i have seen em dropping in price for sure.
I copped a pair of aqua 8's from Sneakerheads.com recently..for 150
pimp.gif

It's a good thing for those seeking shoes on their want list. Times are tough and its affecting everything even down to shoe collecting. I should takeadvantage too, but have priorities elsewhere now.

Just wait until all the Packs and stuff are done (at least Jordan-wise)... we'll see what happens then.

I haven't seen a big enough drop in prices to warrant any speculation that they're just going to completely bottom out. While they may have dropped alittle for certain pairs, they have not all gone down.

It has been tough, however, it makes me glad that I have always stuck to my guns and bought the shoes I could only get on discount.

It seems like the majority of people buying kicks nowadays just go for the new releases instead of older shoes.

The Black/Red XX3's were moving for $200-225 when they first dropped, I couldn't move those things this past week until some dude hit me up with a $150meet up offer. I took it, good thing I got them from the employee store for $96. I'm not taking no L's, just looking to get what I paid for.

The market sucks though.

Times are rough for most people right now. Also, tons of shoes dropped this year, so keeping up with new releases was tough enough for some.

i think the shoe game is not as interesting anymore, so people don't cop kicks as much as they used to.

i've had some shoes that i've been wanting to get off for over a year now but have been just to lazy to post them for sale but I know now its way tolate to try and get them for the price I want/originally paid. About 2 years I paid a good amount of money for a pair of shoes, then yesterday for the firsttime in a long time I check the b/s forum and see the shoes I bought in great condition 60% cheaper than what I bought them for!

I am looking for a pair of cdp IV's sz.10 if anyone can point me in the right direction.

sold some cherrywoods for 165 a few weeks ago. i had to sift through the flakin +#@ %@!+@% tho.

Back
Top Bottom