Sneaker spots in Baltimore?

Sportsmart is in East Baltimore,Shop Gentei downtown on Morton St,and DTLR's all over...

MAN FOOTACTION IN WHITEMARSH FOR ALL THE STANDARD STUFF, DOWNTOWN LOCKER ROOM OF COURSE,CINDERELLAS UP PARK HEIGHTS, SHOE CITY.............DONT GO TO THE FLEAMARKET THOUGH!!!!!!!!{:

LOL you can go to the flea market to get an assortment of colorful Js, street PEs. City Sports at the Harbors a pretty cool lil store too last I saw they had abuy one get one half off sale goin on

welp i tell u this...........i know of a new sports store down near president street by whole foods..............near fells point..........im confused as to ifthats it,cuz i remember the name sports zone or sports mart...........nevertheless help a bruvva out!!!!!!!!!!!!!i told you im east b-more(highlandtown).i shopfoot action cuz my inside connect gits me all the releases early, i shop at dtlr, footlocker for general releases, shoe city sometimes they get sum aaaiightkicks, cinderellas up park heights,and other than that for the real heat i find myself online more than anything.....so nevertheless............im here to helpif i can,and git some help.so if you can help me wit the sportsmart demonstration,please do.i am gonna google it rite now.thanks sir.

maybe since i dont know about where sportsmart is at,im not from baltimore!@#$% i just googled it.its on exeter street,and i have been to a spot in that areabut not sure thats it.its been a while.is it worth checking out? or do they have the norm? thanks for the help.peace.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by hottsteppa

maybe since i dont know about where sportsmart is at,im not from baltimore!@#$% i just googled it.its on exeter street,and i have been to a spot in that area but not sure thats it.its been a while.is it worth checking out? or do they have the norm? thanks for the help.peace.

1st and foremost you just stay in highlandtown all your life?
laugh.gif
you need to venture out... S.marts been there damn near 30 years..every in Bmore knows about that damn spot..
smh.gif
I ain't givin up spots all will-nilly and !*#!... what exactly are you looking for as fars as shoes? S.mart has alot of older releases still stashed... The don't have an SB acct or a supra acct. or what have you... They pretty much have every acct but tier 0..like the rest of Bmore shoe spots I just $@@* with em on the New Era tip
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
so true. everybody know about the yellow and green wall pointing towards the store. but i pm'ed him to let him know where it was

I always forget is SportsMart the spot that has like a table of bootleg CD's and mixtapes in the middle of the shoe room?

AAAIGHT FELLAS..............DAMN HARM WHERE THE LOVE AT BRUH? OBVIOUSLY IM A NEWBIE HERE ON NT,(BOUT A YEAR).all apologiez for not bein "down" witsports mart,so i guess i aint SHOE-WORTHY. ANY WAYS IM ON HERE TO LEND A HAND IF I GET THE PRIVELEDGE TO,OR OFFER UP SOME INFO IF I CAN TO THE NEXT MEMBER.BUTTO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION,NO IM NOT ONLY FRUM H-TOWN. I GREW UP IN S.W BALTIMORE,LIVED IN CATONSVILLE FOR A FEW,MOVED OVER TO DUNDALK/SPARROWS POINT N WENT TOHIGH SCHOOL FROM THERE. ENDED UP IN E.BALTIMORE ON MONTFORD & ORLEANS FOR A BIT THEN TO HIGHLANDTOWN ON BANK ST AND SINCE ME N THE WIFEY BOUGHT A HOME INTHE BAYVIEW AREA.SO TOMORROW I WILL MAKE IT A POINT TO GO TO SPORTS MART TO PEEP IT OUT FOR MYSELF AND WILL GIT BACK WITH YOU.THANKS FOR THE INFO.THE WAY YALLMAKE IT SOUND IS LIKE THE PLACE IS THE TRUTH.SO I WILL LET YALL KNOW WHAT I THINK TOMORROW.THANKS LADIES/GENTLEMEN.

good looks to one and all..........new era? yezzir! its def worthy of the list. thanks again bruh!

Back
Top Bottom