Sneaker Yeti...Is it LEGIT???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy off a site that has been around.

Not off instgram or a put together site that's asking you to prepay.

Avoid some but not all HK/china located websites

we have a legit website thread.

thanks.

it's unreliable, even with the disclaimer added - and has been for a looooong time

if someone doesn't do their thorough research, and arbitrarily picks a site (even with no asterisk next to it) to order shoes - there is a reasonable chance they will get ripped off and/or receive unauthentic kicks

providing a list is good in theory, but really these days, putting a stamp of approval (even with a disclaimer) on these 200+ sites is ridiculous

Last edited:
saw his bugs 8's and the grey paint on em looked exta shiny ....so its a risky at best ....i wouldnt waste my bandwidth going to the site let alone spend $$ with him 

Sneaker yeti is not legit, close sources say he has had shipments ordered to be sent back by the  local police, he must not have a valid license to sell shoes, beware you might get ripped off.

From what I know about Sneaker Yeti, this dude also pays a bunch of high school kids to stand in line for him. Seems like a shady *** guy to me.
This is correct!!!!  he has had issue with paypal too because of the shadiness by having several friends helping in place multiple orders on different computers, not a real business.

(want to apologize in advance for whatever grammar issues is in this comment as its 7am here and i just got up not to long ago)

whats up everyone, i usually post in here under a different name daily and lurk on the forums daily (here and ISS), but i made this user name to set the record straight about whatever rumors are being said in here and to answer any questions anyone might have...

All our pre-orders come with RECEIPTS from stores like footlocker, Champs , ETC ETC. We will always guarantee our pre-order or we wont sell the shoe!

That picture of the bunny jordan 8s , poster said above where "the grey looked really shiny"...well its IG and, that shoe was from Footlockers inventory... 

we always guarantee our pre-orders or we give you a big discount (or retail cost) on another item to make up for it. We get 100s of orders on most releases, and we try our best to please everyone. 

as for the cement 3s 88s they where on our manifest (order sheet) to get them in but as soon as nike changed the release policy to online only (and houston) we've already pre-sold a few, so instead of not guaranteeing peoples shoes, we essentially refunded them so they can try elsewhere. We did not raise the price on the shoe after this, we took the pre-order down all together. We did manage to get pairs online and we did call up some of the customers who where still needing pairs and honored our original agreed price. IF you go through my feedback on ebay you will see a few positive left for the cement 3 88s. 

as for royal 1s, we got most of our pre-orders on those, and the few people that didnt get their pair we hooked up on the next release. If you never heard from us and just received a refund feel free to hit us up and we will hook it up for you.

Im not here to scam anyone or take advantage. On my Instagram (@SNeakeryetii) my phone number is in plain view if people need to get ahold of me. Also in the most recent month since we've grown (over 100 pre-orders a release usually on average) , i've hired customer service personal to answer the phone and answer questions (phone number on the website) and i've also hired customer service rep to answer live chat support on the website during peek hours as well. We've also updated our shipping methods , since growth that now we have a team of people to handle shipping and a shipping manager to handle peoples tracking numbers and orders (email on the website). Which before i was shipping by myself. 

i started sneaker yeti because i collect/love shoes and wanted to bring a source people can get their shoes from a legit connect, at fair prices (we ALWAYS price our pre-orders and other shoes below ebay market value and competitive with other websites), instead of dealing with all the BS websites that are out their. We bring you some of the rarest sneakers that majority of online stores (especially the ones mentioned above) don't have access to. (check my instagram for examples or the Lebron X thread as you'll see my photos their and on all the sneaker blogs) 

Also as far as the guy who posted 2nd about hiring up children to camp for sneakers, please dont get me confused with the other reseller (1 of many in tampa) Mark (VIP EXCLUSIVES on ebay) , that guy brings out middle schoolers to the ghetto of tampa to camp for shoes. I don't. I get my pairs by other means . I deal with a lot of stores that usually dont sell out that morning and stores out of state . Yes, we camp for the more limited stuff but i dont pay middle school/high schoolers to camp, thats negligent and inmoral. Its usually me and a few buddies that go to college that could use the extra dough. 

For the ebay feedback, our account got locked up because we had a lot of negligent customers buying our pre-order on ebay and thinking it was for early release and ready to ship. Once the customer found out it wasn't for early release it was for pre-order then they filed a dispute. This happend about 10 times all in one week and locked our account. once the account is locked, all the listings where taken down (by ebay) and immediately started a downpour of disputes from people thinking we where doing something fraudulent. Since the account was locked we couldn't look up any orders and told people to email us their paypal emails so we can send them the refunds, we also did refunds through the disputes as well. Since then we don't sell on ebay any more, only through our website. Our website takes credit card and paypal so you are protected with paypal if any doubts. We have about 400 something feedback and only 15 or so is negative maybe 5 neutral and NONE of it is for fakes or bgrades! just for the problem i stated above. 

Most companies would never respond to a thread like this, put their phone number on their IG, website ,etc etc but i felt the need to explain as im not here to hide behind anything. We sell to a lot of big names and big sneaker heads, i get people tagging me daily with comments that say "thanks for the shoes @sneakeryetii". You can check out @Uptown2k or @Whatthekicks (big sneaker heads) on IG they are both good customers of mine and buy a lot of sneakers from me. We've only been established for almost a year and we are still growing, we get a lot of shoes that most stores that have been around for 10 years DON'T get (please refer to my instagram for examples). 

I know i can't please everyone (thats a given with any business niche but we will try!) but i figured this post would help a little bit since we are a small business and growing. I know we will always have haters (comes with the territory) and thats ok. We will continue to do legit business, lacing up everyone with heat and we will survive through whatever false bashing anyone wants to say about us. We will also continue bringing you first looks at all the Lebrons coming out (and not coming out) as well. 

If ANYONE has any questions i can answer on here (if they don't lock the thread) or:
Instagram @Sneakeryetii

twitter @Sneakeryeti

Facebook www.facebook.com/Sneakeryeti

or email Sneakeryeti@gmail.com

also check out our good customer thegatorviking he does video reviews of shoes he buys from us www.youtube.com/thegatorviking 

a few references (we get on all the sneaker blogs but i know kicksonfire is well known, reputable and i know if we where out in the streets scamming people these guys wouldn't post our pictures):

(check dates these where posted)

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2012/12/27/nike-lebron-10-cork-available-early/

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2013/03/26/nike-lebron-10-denim/

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2013/04/10/nike-lebron-10-ext-suede-brown-sea-royal/

Last edited:
Here is my experience with Sneaker Yeti. I pre-ordered the Cement 3's.  Got an email 3 days before release saying they weren't getting them and that I would receive a refund.  A week goes by with multiple emails sent to him and still no refund.  Called him on the phone and they guy seemed tripped out, asking who this was and how I got his number.  Told me over the phone that he would refund me right away.  Two more days go by and I had to file a paypal claim.  He never responded to the paypal claim and I got my refund.  I would stay far away from this guy.
This guys is basically a Stoner that is trying to get rich the wrong way, shoes aren't ordered till you pay, if they are lucky they get the shoes and send it to you, but your chances are just as great to get a pair yourself online, rather than pay yeti more money and not have a 100% guarantee to getting the shoes you want.

you

youtube.com/thegatorviking is his business partner, don't be fooled that he is a "Good Customer"  those are fake reviews to amp up their business

Last edited:
6 out of last 10 reviews on Ebay are negative  
[table][tr][td][/td][td]Feedback[/td][td]From/price[/td][td]Date/time[/td][/tr][tr][td]
iconNeg_16x16.gif
[/td][td]Bad seller! Unable to contact and seller has yet to provide full refund.[/td][td]Buyer: 
jmyrick81  ( 19
iconYellowStar_25x25.gif
)
[/td][td]Apr-01-13 12:25[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Nike Air Jordan Retro 5 V "GRAPE" - ALL SIZES - 2013 Release SECURE YOUR PAIR !! (#221181560797)[/td][td]US $259.90[/td][td]View Item[/td][/tr][tr][td]
iconNeg_16x16.gif
[/td][td]No Communication. Seller Never Had Shoes. Money Refunded though.[/td][td]Buyer: 
boriquaboy85  ( 21
iconYellowStar_25x25.gif
)
[/td][td]Mar-31-13 17:46[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Nike Air Jordan Retro 5 V "GRAPE" - ALL SIZES - 2013 Release SECURE YOUR PAIR !! (#221181560797)[/td][td]US $259.90[/td][td]View Item[/td][/tr][tr][td]
iconNeu_16x16.gif
[/td][td]Was refunded[/td][td]Buyer: 
joel23kf  ( 11
iconYellowStar_25x25.gif
)
[/td][td]Mar-24-13 11:15[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Nike Air Jordan Retro 5 V "GRAPE" - ALL SIZES - 2013 Release SECURE YOUR PAIR !! (#221181560797)[/td][td]US $268.90[/td][td]View Item[/td][/tr][tr][td]
iconNeg_16x16.gif
[/td][td]This guy is horrible, fed up with the whole refund deal. This guys is a FRAUD.[/td][td]Buyer: 
lrsith  ( 71
iconBlueStar_25x25.gif
)
[/td][td]Mar-22-13 14:22[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]NIKE AIR JORDAN RETRO 13 XIII "HE GOT GAME" - VERY LIMITED! - All Sizes! SALE!!! (#221182388920)[/td][td]US $269.99[/td][td]View Item[/td][/tr][tr][td]
iconPos_16x16.gif
[/td][td]Hope to deal with you again. Thank you.[/td][td]Seller: 
supernation  ( 16221
iconShootYllw_25x25.gif
)
[/td][td]Mar-22-13 10:52[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]-- (#140754179498)[/td][td]--[/td][td]View Item[/td][/tr][tr][td]
iconNeg_16x16.gif
[/td][td]Absolutely ridiculous. Wont refund $ after sayin he would in 24 hrs.Terrible![/td][td]Buyer: 
naomifewell  ( 27
iconYellowStar_25x25.gif
)
[/td][td]Mar-21-13 16:43[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]NIKE AIR JORDAN RETRO 13 XIII "HE GOT GAME" - VERY LIMITED! - All Sizes! SALE!!! (#221182388920)[/td][td]US $269.99[/td][td]View Item[/td][/tr][tr][td]
iconNeg_16x16.gif
[/td][td]Buyers!!! dont buy from them worst experience never received items[/td][td]Buyer: 
antione2006  ( 17
iconYellowStar_25x25.gif
)
[/td][td]Mar-21-13 11:41[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]NIKE AIR JORDAN RETRO 13 XIII "HE GOT GAME" - VERY LIMITED! - All Sizes! SALE!!! (#221182388920)[/td][td]US $298.90[/td][td]View Item[/td][/tr][tr][td]
iconNeg_16x16.gif
[/td][td]BUYERS BEWARE!! I waited over a month and still no shoes! Watch for this seller[/td][td]Buyer: 
phantd916  ( 15
iconYellowStar_25x25.gif
)
[/td][td]Mar-20-13 15:46[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]NIKE AIR JORDAN RETRO 13 XIII "HE GOT GAME" - VERY LIMITED! - All Sizes! SALE!!! (#221182388920)[/td][td]US $269.99[/td][td]View Item[/td][/tr][tr][td]
iconPos_16x16.gif
[/td][td]Shoes are awesome...fast shipping a+++[/td][td]Buyer: 
ooshaane76  ( 80
iconBlueStar_25x25.gif
)
[/td][td]Mar-17-13 17:00[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Nike Lebron X 10 "VOLT ALL SIZES 2013 - Neon VERY LIMITED Dunkman Volt Olympic (#321045911640)[/td][td]US $275.00[/td][td]View Item[/td][/tr][tr][td]
iconPos_16x16.gif
[/td][td]Item came as described. Good Ebayer.[/td][td]Buyer: 
mertonwool7220  ( 11
iconYellowStar_25x25.gif
)
[/td][td]Mar-17-13 08:55[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]NIKE ZOOM KEVIN DURANT KD V 5 GALAXY - AREA 72 - ALL STAR GAME 2013 - PREORDER (#221181275479)[/td][/tr][/table]

From my experience with yeti everything was solid. My USA lebron x came as described with everything intact. Price was a little high but everything went well

Never had a problem with sneaker yeti.... Always done well by me... He has always kept it 100% with me and worked with me on prices... Rumors circulating on my behalf surprise me because he has always sent me 100% legit product

you

youtube.com/thegatorviking is his business partner, don't be fooled that he is a "Good Customer"  those are fake reviews to amp up their business

LOL yes, don't be fooled! Hide your kids, hide your wife! Come on, man. At least spell freakazoid right if you're gonna come in here haiting on a honest dude.

Plently of people on here know who I am BEFORE sneakeryeti and know that I am a dedicated sneaker head. I would never promote any website that is "shady". So do what you guys wanna do, but I'm just sitting here laughing at people going out of their way to bash them.

View media item 364980

this guy and many other like him are just another nickel and dime re-seller buying out stock from local stores

a real professorial site like city sole sneaker post uptempoair sneakerhead and a few other's i cant remeber

have connects to get the shoes at the same time small mom and pops have get their shipments most times that 10 to 12 days before the release date
these sites have real account that are owned by a Brick and mortar store
not the webiste your seeing on your screen

yes it is true ever these sites buy sometimes through other means but they share accounts with physical retail locations from what i know

this sneaker-yet dude gets people to either camp for him by the store if that's still being done where this reseller lives or buys stock from a footlocker or other chain store manager's on the low

if your not dealing with sites like the ones i typed
avoid

its just a lot of hassle

these fly by nights sites that have to get this traffic on twitter facebook or instagram to get people buying

this site or sites like it dont have a "manifest" or "order sheet" direct from nike
lol

not all stores have that real nike accounts are allowed to sell nike produce's online
so why would like allow sneaker-yeti to sell its products and not lets say a big local cali chain like shiekh shoes

there order sheet is the thread with the most hype and the nickel and dime reseller pray that on every release they can get enough pairs so he don't have to give the buyer there cash back

i know this business all from niketalk over the years

Last edited:
what a coincidence... users who joined TODAY are defending sneakeryeti  :rolleyes
LOL this is coming from a guy with a 100 posts and they are all on the black and gold retro 1s? haha.
most the people saying negative stuff just joined recently too! :smh::smh::smh:

this guy and many other like him are just another nickel and dime re-seller buying out stock from local stores

a real professorial site like city sole sneaker post uptempoair sneakerhead and a few other's i cant remeber

have connects to get the shoes at the same time small mom and pops have get their shipments most times that 10 to 12 days before the release date
these sites have real account that are owned by a Brick and mortar store
not the webiste your seeing on your screen

yes it is true ever these sites buy sometimes through other means but they share accounts with physical retail locations from what i know

this sneaker-yet dude gets people to either camp for him by the store if that's still being done where this reseller lives or buys stock from a footlocker or other chain store manager's on the low

if your not dealing with sites like the ones i typed
avoid

its just a lot of hassle

these fly by nights sites that have to get this traffic on twitter facebook or instagram to get people buying

this site or sites like it dont have a "manifest" or "order sheet" direct from nike
lol

not all stores have that real nike accounts are allowed to sell nike produce's online
so why would like allow sneaker-yeti to sell its products and not lets say a big local cali chain like shiekh shoes

there order sheet is the thread with the most hype and the nickel and dime reseller pray that on every release they can get enough pairs so he don't have to give the buyer there cash back

i know this business all from niketalk over the years

nickel and dime reseller?

have you seen some of the shoes this guy sells? what the lebrons, oregon 4s, watch the thrones are going to cost you a lot of nickels and dimes lol

Last edited:
SNEAKER YETTI IS LEGIT I COPPED FROM HIM NUMEROUS TIMES DUDE HAS CONNECTS TO GET WHATEVER SO SAY WHAT YOU WANT DUDE GOT IT YOU DONT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom