SneakGeekz Parody

Dude that was hilarious - with his samba's! hahaha

Still dont understand the point of dude's videos. Its not educational or enlightening.

indifferent.gif
just wasted 2 minutes

i dont think sneakgeekz needs a parody i laugh when i watch his videos anyway. I mean he shows off heat but when he describes the shoe something is just funnyto me.
laugh.gif

Nothing educational in this vid, the way he describes shoes is sometimes funny (the "euhh" the "haaa" and then the "a great shoes,really great looking shoes guys") no hate here, I appreciate and respect the efforts of Sneek creating and then sharing all his vids, I just laugh seeingthis vid, wanted to share.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Still dont understand the point of dude's videos. Its not educational or enlightening.
smh of course it's not educational or enlightening...it's just a video to laugh at..you guys on this board ara sad..really really sad

Originally Posted by eL sHaq

smh of course it's not educational or enlightening...it's just a video to laugh at..you guys on this board ara sad..really really sad

Says the guy that is on this board.
roll.gif

eL sHaq wrote:

He wasn't talking about the video that was posted, genius. He was talking about the real SneakGeekz videos.

Back
Top Bottom