Snowboarders Please Enter..

Was supposed to snowboard today but it was 12 degrees celcius yesterday and 8 degrees today. Conditions are prob terrible

Was supposed to snowboard today but it was 12 degrees celcius yesterday and 8 degrees today. Conditions are prob terrible

Is that warm? Your crazy Canadian numbers mean nothing to me :tongue:

Ive been out to Lake Louis and Whistler a few times, nowhere else in Canada tho

Going snowboarding for the first time in Breckenridge in two weeks. Lived in Florida all my life so this gonna be an adventure.

Backcountry and Evo have started sales. Most of it is 20%. What are you looking for? Honestly your local shops or resort probably have better demo deals right now because they don't want to be stuck with that stuff until next year.

http://slickdeals.net/f/8556778-dragon-dx-or-dxs-snow-goggles-23-free-shipping-more

found these goggles on sale boys. cop if you need. I about to get a purple pair
pimp.gif

That time of the year is quickly approaching :pimp: Hopefully theres more snow this time

For the Bay Area folks, I am a noob. Are there deals to be had on season passes, or are the prices the prices in this case?

For the Bay Area folks, I am a noob. Are there deals to be had on season passes, or are the prices the prices in this case?

Go for either the Tahoe Local pass or Tahoe Vaule Pass. If you're going to do it, make sure you do it before the season starts. You won't be able to buy The Epic Pass after the season starts but you will be able to buy one from another resort

Last edited:
there's also the other pass that goes for Alpine meadows Squaw Valley and I think sierra at tahoe. which ever floats your boat. the tahoe local pass is usually more expensive

I remember in college, Sierra and Northstar had a double whammy season pass for college students for $250. Good ol days.

I remember in college, Sierra and Northstar had a double whammy season pass for college students for $250. Good ol days.
I remember I bought a pass, so I could take a trips to the Northstar with this girl from Rocklin...Such a waste of money. 
laugh.gif

college passes with no blakout dates were like $408. Too bad I'm out of college now lol

First time snowboarding in Telluride in January. Any suggestions on gear? Bought some Nike goggles on the last clearance sale. What else will I need? Probably going to rent a board.

First time snowboarding in Telluride in January. Any suggestions on gear? Bought some Nike goggles on the last clearance sale. What else will I need? Probably going to rent a board.

rent the board, bindings, and boots yeah?

assume you've got the jacket and pants already. bring an extra pair of gloves or mitts. warm beanie or something that gives your ears cover. warm inner layers. remember, you can always shed layers if need be. and something for your exposed face below the goggles. a bandana will do the trick in a pinch.

and going off your screen name, bring sunscreen :lol:

Last edited:
assume you've got the jacket and pants already. bring an extra pair of gloves or mitts. warm inner layers. remember, you can always shed layers if need be. and something for your exposed face below the goggles. a bandana will do the trick in a pinch.

I actually don't have anything. I live in Texas so I don't even own a heavy coat. I'm black so I'm cool on the sunscreen, but I'll bring some just in case lol.

assume you've got the jacket and pants already. bring an extra pair of gloves or mitts. warm inner layers. remember, you can always shed layers if need be. and something for your exposed face below the goggles. a bandana will do the trick in a pinch.

I actually don't have anything. I live in Texas so I don't even own a heavy coat. I'm black so I'm cool on the sunscreen, but I'll bring some just in case lol.

:lol:

yeah so you can definitely rent the board, bindings, and boots.

but you'll need a legit winter jacket and pants. and then everything else i said. anything you try and buy at the resort is going to be full price, so best to try and bring whatever you need.

not sure if someone already put you on to this site but check out: www.the-house.com

they've got good deals usually. lot of clearance stuff too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom