So...39 years old Penny Hardaway is trying to make a return to the NBA?

Not again!!
frown.gif

Hands down Penny Hardaway was one of the mind blowing basketball players out there during his prime, together with Grant Hill, Jason Kidd, Zo, LJ, Shaq and etc. 

Championship or Not he's still one of the best combo guards ever: Magic, Big O, Penny, Kidd... Hall of Fame no doubt but please Penny don't play why not Coach?

Not again!!
frown.gif

Hands down Penny Hardaway was one of the mind blowing basketball players out there during his prime, together with Grant Hill, Jason Kidd, Zo, LJ, Shaq and etc. 

Championship or Not he's still one of the best combo guards ever: Magic, Big O, Penny, Kidd... Hall of Fame no doubt but please Penny don't play why not Coach?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

money running low on him

definitely not da case...he still got a NIKE contract and i remember he signed a 90+ million contract in a sign and trade to go to da suns.

ummmmmmmmmm penny gets paid by nike?? you sure about that?

id like to see someone who works at nike actually confirm this because last i heard dude wasnt getting jack *%@$... he dont own that logo nike do...
Nike pays him more annually than several current NBA All-Stars.

Don't work there.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

money running low on him

definitely not da case...he still got a NIKE contract and i remember he signed a 90+ million contract in a sign and trade to go to da suns.

ummmmmmmmmm penny gets paid by nike?? you sure about that?

id like to see someone who works at nike actually confirm this because last i heard dude wasnt getting jack *%@$... he dont own that logo nike do...
Nike pays him more annually than several current NBA All-Stars.

Don't work there.

Athletes that are not active, and are in good standing with Nike do get paid, among other perks.

Athletes that are not active, and are in good standing with Nike do get paid, among other perks.

if penny don't come back he should at least go to TNT and become a analyst....i miss seeing him on TV.

if penny don't come back he should at least go to TNT and become a analyst....i miss seeing him on TV.

this

will forever be my all-time favorite player and the reason why I got into sneakers.

His career was cut short by injuries, but at this point he just needs to stick to recreational ball. Hurts to say, but he'll just be riding the bench playing Dj Mbenga mins.

this

will forever be my all-time favorite player and the reason why I got into sneakers.

His career was cut short by injuries, but at this point he just needs to stick to recreational ball. Hurts to say, but he'll just be riding the bench playing Dj Mbenga mins.

He should be added to the TNT/NBA crew. I think he'd enjoy working in Atlanta, since it's not far from his Memphis home.

He should be added to the TNT/NBA crew. I think he'd enjoy working in Atlanta, since it's not far from his Memphis home.

Originally Posted by Steve212

Iuno bout that i mean he doesnt really have a flair or personality for that crew. I mean he isnt funny/entertaining like the jet or sir charles, and doesnt have the vast bball knowledge of like a hubie brown. He probably would be cool for espn.

Originally Posted by Steve212

Iuno bout that i mean he doesnt really have a flair or personality for that crew. I mean he isnt funny/entertaining like the jet or sir charles, and doesnt have the vast bball knowledge of like a hubie brown. He probably would be cool for espn.

^Agreed hood, Kenny Smith is boring and sucked as a player, and I love Chuck but it would be good to see someone like Penny with VERBAL SKILLS...CB's vocab is worse than his Golf Swing (ducking) but he is Funny as Hell. Penny saw the game before it happened, so he would be a great analyst!

Back
Top Bottom