So... a teacher at my old high school got caught with a student...

UPDATE: Fairfield teacher arrested at Rodriguez High School for sex with minor

It seems punctuation wasn't the only thing Ms. Killings was teaching in English class, as rumors have rocked Rodriguez High with stories of the secret sexual encounters backed up with cell phone pix.

Felicia Killings an English teacher at Rodriguez High School for the past 5-years was arrested last night at the Fairfield school campus.  The 27-year-old teacher faces accusations of having sex with a minor. 

The student in question was said to be 16 when the relationship turned from student-teacher to "more than friends" and the hook-ups are reported to have gone on for the past year.

The incidents were said to have taken place in her own home at a Vallejo apartment complex.

Killings made $40,000 bail this morning at about 2:30 am and is currently on administrative leave.

A statement released by the district included this information, "We want to assure the Fairfield-Suisun community that we take student safety very seriously and will continue to cooperate with the local police, vigorously investigating all alleged accounts of inappropriate behavior on the part of any staff."

Lt. Kenny Park from theVallejo Police Department stated the formal investigation led to, "six counts of unlawful sexual intercouse with a juevenille and two counts of oral copulation". 

The investigation continues and is underway to determine if there are more victims.

http://www.examiner.com/headlines-i...d-at-rodriguez-high-school-for-sex-with-minor

I never had her but my sister did.. I definately seen her around campus tho. Always wearing "provacative" clothing..
Can't say I'm suprised really

UPDATE: Fairfield teacher arrested at Rodriguez High School for sex with minor

It seems punctuation wasn't the only thing Ms. Killings was teaching in English class, as rumors have rocked Rodriguez High with stories of the secret sexual encounters backed up with cell phone pix.

Felicia Killings an English teacher at Rodriguez High School for the past 5-years was arrested last night at the Fairfield school campus.  The 27-year-old teacher faces accusations of having sex with a minor. 

The student in question was said to be 16 when the relationship turned from student-teacher to "more than friends" and the hook-ups are reported to have gone on for the past year.

The incidents were said to have taken place in her own home at a Vallejo apartment complex.

Killings made $40,000 bail this morning at about 2:30 am and is currently on administrative leave.

A statement released by the district included this information, "We want to assure the Fairfield-Suisun community that we take student safety very seriously and will continue to cooperate with the local police, vigorously investigating all alleged accounts of inappropriate behavior on the part of any staff."

Lt. Kenny Park from theVallejo Police Department stated the formal investigation led to, "six counts of unlawful sexual intercouse with a juevenille and two counts of oral copulation". 

The investigation continues and is underway to determine if there are more victims.

http://www.examiner.com/headlines-i...d-at-rodriguez-high-school-for-sex-with-minor

I never had her but my sister did.. I definately seen her around campus tho. Always wearing "provacative" clothing..
Can't say I'm suprised really

Ms Killings???? really????? 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
 Always wanted to smash one of my female teachers since I was a lil kid. I didnt really even care about looks just wanted to do it.

pimp.gif
 Always wanted to smash one of my female teachers since I was a lil kid. I didnt really even care about looks just wanted to do it.

Back
Top Bottom