So Alex Rodriguez is sitting on homerun #599...

Well they weren't only taking greenies on days for doubleheaders, they'd take em all season long. If a player did that nowadays and got caught, he'd be branded a cheater for life. MLB records are very sacred to everyone, I agree 100% but it's not out of the realm of possibility that those records were obtained in a not so clean fashion you know?

I know Bonds was a walking drug mule, I just used the cream as an analogy to the amphetamines
laugh.gif

Well they weren't only taking greenies on days for doubleheaders, they'd take em all season long. If a player did that nowadays and got caught, he'd be branded a cheater for life. MLB records are very sacred to everyone, I agree 100% but it's not out of the realm of possibility that those records were obtained in a not so clean fashion you know?

I know Bonds was a walking drug mule, I just used the cream as an analogy to the amphetamines
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

He's a cheater (like many others)...that's why it's underwhelming.

Okay so my follow up question is

How come NO ONE not on Baseball Tonight, Sportscenter, MLB Tonight etc etc etc none of these baseball pundits ever bring it up during one of these live look in segments???

I mean seriously how can you sit there with a straight face and not bring up the PEDs???

Had A Rod never gotten caught I'd be really stoked about all this. I'd make more of an effort to catch his ABs.

I feel like I'm being robbed of what should be a great baseball moment.
I don't watch ESPN, but on MLB network it does get brought up.

These guys don't hold a thing back, which is part of the big *$+ pieces to the puzzle as to why i've dumped ESPN

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

He's a cheater (like many others)...that's why it's underwhelming.

Okay so my follow up question is

How come NO ONE not on Baseball Tonight, Sportscenter, MLB Tonight etc etc etc none of these baseball pundits ever bring it up during one of these live look in segments???

I mean seriously how can you sit there with a straight face and not bring up the PEDs???

Had A Rod never gotten caught I'd be really stoked about all this. I'd make more of an effort to catch his ABs.

I feel like I'm being robbed of what should be a great baseball moment.
I don't watch ESPN, but on MLB network it does get brought up.

These guys don't hold a thing back, which is part of the big *$+ pieces to the puzzle as to why i've dumped ESPN

I don't care about A-Rod's 600 and I've been a Yankee fan since the mid 80s.
The only milestone I will be anticipating is The Captain reaching his 3,000 career hit next season.

I don't care about A-Rod's 600 and I've been a Yankee fan since the mid 80s.
The only milestone I will be anticipating is The Captain reaching his 3,000 career hit next season.

Back
Top Bottom