So basically white women just look better right? vol. read 1st

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

^^^Don't forget my man the militant dude from don't be a menace
pimp.gif

Dudes in this thread looking like this right now, smh

greg-jones-proposes-thumb-400xauto-30061.jpg

lol at the face of the black woman..... she like on some oh hellz naw... another one bites the dust

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by theone2401

You didn't understand what I said.  I never said anybody was higher.  If you don't like your own race then you are clearly putting them below others.  I'm saying like ALL.
How so?

This assumption is the crux of your argument and its wrong.

It is like saying if you are not with us you are against us.

I am with no one. Brown skin is not an obligation.

*EDIT*

huh?

So if a black man that says "I don't like black women".  Isn't that putting them lower than other races? And this is sad because his mother, sisters, aunts, and cousins are black too. 
roll.gif

You're ridiculous because you can't see you're saying it.

That's like saying "the glass isn't half full, it's half empty." Same damn thing son.

Originally Posted by randyoss

WHen did I ever say that?

I said they should be part of your dating pool and not excluded.  Which means consider beauty from all races.

Don't put words in my mouth.  You are trying to argue without reading.

laugh.gif

You said:

be proud of your own woman

What is that if not putting women of your own race above all others?? Plus, your whole argument in your first post is based on attraction to women, whatever race they are. Or did you forget that while trying to skip around what you originally said?

Let's entertain that snippet above with this: who would I be proud of seeing as how I'm of mixed races? Oh wait, your argument assumes that everyone in the world is of a single race.

Also, a protip: don't start a thread by putting words in my mouth and saying that I "put the AWG above all others." Because I sure don't.

wink.gif

From your first post:

But this is my main question....How come men of all races will smash any white chick with a half decent face?

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that men want to have sex, and will "smash" a woman if the opportunity presents itself and there is attraction between the two. You're narrowing it down based on what, an informal poll of a few of your friends and then generalizing that to men of all races? Have you heard the saying "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"? Because it clearly doesn't. If some men want to smash white chicks with average faces, then why does it hurt you so much?

And one more gem you said:

How rare is it that you hear white men say "I don't like white women"?  Barely ever. But they will say some of the grimiest stuff about women of color "she's ok for a black girl"..."I'd only smash a light skin chick"..

I'm shocked by your omniscience. Since you know what all white men will say, can you tell others how I feel about white women who have visible mustaches? Or does the fact that I'm not a "pure" white man impede your mind reading?

You must be 12 years old.  Nothing in this world is absolute.  Of course its not ALL men.  The whole world is based on generalizations my friend.

Also "proud" doesn't mean value more.  It means value period.  Don't put words in my mouth like I said. 
You mad?
Must have hit a nerve because you have nothing left but to insult. 
laugh.gif

Bottom line is despite you saying you're not attacking guys' preferences, you are because it bothers you that some guys are into average white girls and not average black girls or average asian girls or whatever.

Just because we have a different attraction doesn't mean it's wrong. And therefore this thread is ridiculous just as your opinion is.

PS I wouldn't have minded it if you had focused solely on something like "does the media show a bias towards white women." But you didn't.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

^^^Don't forget my man the militant dude from don't be a menace
pimp.gif

Dudes in this thread looking like this right now, smh

greg-jones-proposes-thumb-400xauto-30061.jpg

lol at the face of the black woman..... she like on some oh hellz naw... another one bites the dust

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Girl Thats Drob

This thread is ridiculous
laugh.gif

Why can't we just group all bad %*$%#!# into one group instead of generalizing them into segments. I think all of women of all ethniticies/cultures are attractive. White women aren't any better than black, Hispanic, or Indian women for that matter. I don't discriminate, no not at all *Mack Maine voice* 
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif
exactly

White girls are like pit bulls to athletes. They don’t know much about dogs but if they’re gonna have one it’s gonna be a pit :lol:

I married an AWG from Blue Collar Connecticut. She's not "Becky" for Clueless white, she more "Topanga" white. Very much a girl next door.

Back
Top Bottom