So.. Being friendly to nt'ers can surely backfire on you UPDATE - PG 50

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I know some dudes who ran an assembly line on a kid for owing him $5. They were playing the card game Tonk and the kid owed him money for like 2 weeks and about 8 of them stuck him one by one outside the bus stop lol..

I let a dude borrow some money a month ago at lunch and son still hasn't payed me back Dude gets way more food than he should which shows he can pay me back but just doesn't, and makes up any excuse to avoid it. Like he took money from a female friend and gave it to me so it'd look like it was his. When I found out I gave it back to her and he denied it was hers
laugh.gif
like its not a big deal but its the principle of it smh. If somebody lets you borrow something, you try to get it back to them asap.

Originally Posted by Tom Robinson

I know some dudes who ran an assembly line on a kid for owing him $5. They were playing the card game Tonk and the kid owed him money for like 2 weeks and about 8 of them stuck him one by one outside the bus stop lol..

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm going to puke

Originally Posted by Tom Robinson

I let a dude borrow some money a month ago at lunch and son still hasn't payed me back Dude gets way more food than he should which shows he can pay me back but just doesn't, and makes up any excuse to avoid it. Like he took money from a female friend and gave it to me so it'd look like it was his. When I found out I gave it back to her and he denied it was hers
laugh.gif
like its not a big deal but its the principle of it smh. If somebody lets you borrow something, you try to get it back to them asap.

Man what that gotta do with this thread baby paw?

I promised my son that I would buy him an iPad 2 for xmas if he got straight A's but the dumb %+*! got mostly C-'s, C's, and a D+. I'm still going to let him buy it himself but with only the money he has saved up. Henz if your situation isn't resolved by the time the iPad 2 comes you're welcomed to it.

That's cold. Hope you get some type of compensation, Henz. You're a very humble guy for looking out for dude, but he showed that he truly can never be trusted by anyone ever again. Remain humble, bro.

this $$@!! said lightskins?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

Originally Posted by Renzo289

Speaking of bad business, somebody tell Seymour Cake to holla at me before I come to chicago and smack his white sox fitted off it's left-leaning axis for scamming me out of $22.50...

Met homey at NTFL, thought he was a stand up guy...

Money Gram'd him some bread to overnight me some harold's & mild sauce...

A week later i get an Aasic's box at my door full of drumstick bones, the tiny part of the wing you don't eat, and a half-eaten deep dish pizza crust...
Bye
Wait, were you the cat no one invited but kept following these dudes around and started eating the wings off my man true 3 blue's plate as if he offered you some?
o5z0d0.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Lulz @ making friends on NT...before you know it you'll be texting them from your wife's phone in order to get a response
nerd.gif
Is this that one NTer pretending to be his wife to cyber with another NTer (Nktran)?

Originally Posted by HARM

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Yo G, this reminds me, where's Dev at? I sent that dude $50 for his Kinect and he still hasn't mailed it. I completely forgot I even sent that money.

You need to get in contact with your boy. I should've mushed his face on Saturday.

Yo my son using it right now
pimp.gif
You about to catch another chip in your tooth.

Back
Top Bottom