So budden was layin the hand of god on tahiry?

Originally Posted by Fly Guy On A G5

when Joe found out he lost it and hit her in the ribs

I dont know why I busted out laughing
laugh.gif

Joe is my dude and I have hundreds of his songs and freestyles. I'm here to listen too him as an artist, whatever he does in his personal life I could give two !%++$ about. No it wasn't right to hit her but it might be more to the story too.

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Joe is my dude and I have hundreds of his songs and freestyles. I'm here to listen too him as an artist, whatever he does in his personal life I could give two !%++$ about. No it wasn't right to hit her but it might be more to the story too.

basically...I can separate the real Joe Budden from Joe Budden the rapper. I'm not too concerned about, nor is it even my business really, his personal/relationship issues as long as keeps putting out music I enjoy. No different really than any other entertainment figure with a less than-stellar personal life who's still maintains a strong fanbase

Don't really care but Joey really getting dirt thrown on his name with this #*!$.

If it's true I can either see himself admitting in a song or straight up dissing her and calling her a liar.

So is she saying the black eye on that one JBTV is from Joey not some random dude at the club like was rumored?

^ he addressed it in his song "Downfall" that he punched her in the ribs ...
and when she got punched in the face Joe was on the west coast gettin punched in his face.
So he admitted to hittin her when he found out she was cheatin on him, but other than that
i highly doubt dude put his hands on her. esp. since he was pushin out JBTV youtubes all over the place
and on live stream all day.

So a rib shot for cheating on him? Joey must really have hated those dudes. Anybody know who it was?
laugh.gif
Ransom? Gza? Mr. Knowles?

Yeah I just read he admitted it on radio. I don't think I heard Downfall. Produced by J. Cardim right? I either wasn't paying attention or didn't listen figuring it was gonna end up on a mixtape.

I don't know why she talking like she left him cuz he hit her. It was over when she cheated.

Anyway that's the last I'll most likely care. Focused on the good music, Joey should be too.

that joint not even from the heart.. clearly she reading it from something some1 prolly wrote for her

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

and when she got punched in the face Joe was on the west coast gettin punched in his face.
So he admitted to hittin her when he found out she was cheatin on him, but other than that
i highly doubt dude put his hands on her. esp. since he was pushin out JBTV youtubes all over the place

She wants to do whatever she can to throw dirt on his name and still have people care about her.

Her agent must have told her to take the body shot and run with it.

She thought the deep breaths and pauses made it sound like it was sincere.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

She wants to do whatever she can to throw dirt on his name and still have people care about her.

Her agent must have told her to take the body shot and run with it.

She thought the deep breaths and pauses made it sound like it was sincere.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

"B... N, you more of a B... than a B....
You ain't into hittin P..., or hittin the switch
You into hittin B's off of the grip you punk B...."
tired.gif
for some reason, i was thinkin that was Beanie Sigel, before I remembered it was from Xxplosive
laugh.gif

btw, i forgetthe quote, but I think it goes

"For every beautiful woman...theres a dude who tired of f*cking her" 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom