So Cal Meet Up BBQ - Huntington Beach

I'm a new to NT but Im down for a summit. Sunday's are good with me.
Stay in Downey so HB isn't far at all

Sounds like a good time

I'm a new to NT but Im down for a summit. Sunday's are good with me.
Stay in Downey so HB isn't far at all

Sounds like a good time
don't rob us b.

:rofl:

He's going to roll up to the BBQ like this

I really gotta check this more often... but sounds like a good idea... I just moved out here not too long ago so im always lookin for new things to do... any confirmed details yet?

What day do you guys have this set for? I might make an appearance 

So these next couple of weekends both Sage909 and myself have things planned, so planning on moving this to heading to a BWW on either a sunday or saturday in October, I think we're aiming for Oct. 7. Makes things easier, no having to pitch in money or get any supplies and we can possibly go ball up before BWW at a local 24. Best BWW location seems like West Covina, it accomodates our IE and LA NT'ers. And there are multiple 24s within reasonable distance.

id be down for the beach idea, hunington or newport are good ones. take some footballs and frisbees and get hammered

Ok so this sunday is when we're planning to meet up, West Covina BWW, you guys can ball up at a local 24, I won't be able to particiapte. I'll probably be there around 12 cause I want to watch the Bronco/Patriots game and I have no problem staying all day. If you guys want me to assist in setting up the game I'll do what I can.

Back
Top Bottom