So close it hurts... HUARACHE retros (almost) Vol. I don't know how to feel....

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Lunarlon wouldve been amazing
cbe250c43272140c14133a941c94cfbe0b963a4_r.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

I almost feel bad saying this as a big part of me is a purist; I like both. I absolutely love the old design BUT I'm not gonna sit here and say they were perfect. If these are more comfortable or an improvement on the overall feel of the shoe than I'm in 100%. Bastardizations are Auto Trainers. These...not so much.
Couldn't have said it any better. These "hybrids" are nice. If they put some wack Max Air sole, I'd have gone berserk.

While the OGs are a great pair of sneakers, I think these are a decent update to them.

My biggest beef is that they don't have a colorway that features a black sole. Because of that, I probably won't cop.

My first pair of Nikes were hand me down Huaraches. They'll always have a special place in my heart.

the classic inner bootie of the huarache paired with the free sole, can't wait. I'm assuming the midsole that doubles as the outsole as well is comparable to the 5.0....

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

the classic inner bootie of the huarache paired with the free sole, can't wait. I'm assuming the midsole that doubles as the outsole as well is comparable to the 5.0....

Don't know how the basketball Free Huaraches rank at, but the Free Run tooling ranks at a 4.0 on the Free scale....

Sneakernews.com had another article up yesterday that says in the title that the OG-inspired white/blue/purple model was a quickstrike but the article didn't mention it.  Hopefully those will be easy to get.

gimmmmmie them lows...

hell ill take the white/purp pair too if theyre easy to cop.

These came out great...thumbs up.  Also assuming that we see a true retro at some pont soon as well.....

Seeing the Fab 5's with Free soles is KILLING ME.  
They look soooo daaaaamn goooooood.......and then I see the sole.  Ugh.  

Back
Top Bottom