So do all the white people hate Beyoncé now?

What's wrong with the topic? White people in general loved Beyoncé, as soon as she showed pride in being black they spent a whole day ridiculing her and calling her racist
my point, which was never stated, had nothing to do with race but more so the fact that the bee hive is clearly buzzin' on NT

It's not white people its just the pigs who don't like Beyoncé anymore and Republicans. Fix the thread title OP.

Adele probably the most overrated singer in recent memory. (success wise) Same with Amy Winehouse.

Those White music executives at Columbia and SONY music don't hate her that's for sure. Those execs probably gave her the green light to propagandize the movement to ensure controversy which will in turn provide free promotion. Clever!

Adele probably the most overrated singer in recent memory. (success wise) Same with Amy Winehouse.

I think Beyonce is the most overrated, put people are acting like Adele is the first artist to be able to actually sing.

I think Beyonce is the most overrated, put people are acting like Adele is the first artist to be able to actually sing.

Thats called privelage but I'm not getting into that. Beyoncé makes average music but where she draws people in is her visuals and performance. When I saw her concert all hate went out my blood :lol:

Last edited:
Beyonce had completely crossed over at one point.
So she's jumping back over in a major way.
I'm sure that's a hard pill to swallow for all the women of other races that "relate" to Beyonce.

Beyonce's songs might be overrated(but so are Adele's) but her vocal and dance ability is A1. I've never got why people say Beyonce can't sing? Not saying that's what you're saying. Just a general question.

Honestly I've never liked that high pitched Mariah Carey tone of voice in female singers. People think Mariah has a good voice, she sounds like an Orca in distress. I hate RIhanna's voice as well for a similar reason, I just prefer her music. 

I mean I think people like the idea of Beyonce, especially women, more than her actual music. 

Let me ask you this, just to test your level of trolling, do you think Beyoncé can sing?

Honestly I've never liked that high pitched Mariah Carey tone of voice in female singers. People think Mariah has a good voice, she sounds like an Orca in distress. I hate RIhanna's voice as well for a similar reason, I just prefer her music. 

I mean I think people like the idea of Beyonce, especially women, more than her actual music. 

C'mon now... it will take you all day to come up with 5 people who has a better singing voice than Mariah Carey in her prime. That's if you even can list 5.

Last edited:

C'mon now... it will take you all day to come up with 5 people who has a better singing voice than Mariah Carey in her prime. That's if you even can list 5.

Alicia Keys
Whitney Houston
Jill Scott
Sade
Anita Baker

Thats IMO tho

I rock with everyone you listed. Bout to play some Anita now that you mentioned her. But outside of Whitney, Nah!

P
Even if I said no, how is that trolling. She clearly has a good combination of looks and talent, I just don't think her voice is all that and most importantly I don't like her songs....but i get why people like her. Being able to sing is relative and highly subjective. 

There are singers with very raspy voices who wouldn't be considered "clean" but the combination of their voice and their music is brilliant. It's very hard to gauge what makes a great singer, there are a few artists that universally is music to most ears. Stop dropping the word "troll" just because you can't mindfully verbalize your opinions.

Glad you finally had a real response after I used the word troll, I just asked if you thought she could sing, a yes or no would've been fine

Alicia Keys
Whitney Houston
Jill Scott
Sade
Anita Baker

Thats IMO tho

I do prefer all of their music over Marian's but besides Whitney none of them are touching Marian's range. I like Anita the best though :smokin

When you say range what do you mean? The high notes?

So high notes make one a better singer?

She did that perfect. Black Panther tribute in the bay
pimp.gif

It's always good to make racist/ignorant folks uncomfortable.
pimp.gif
Because the BP establisment isn't racist at all. 

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...-amid-beyonce-super-bowl-tribute/&h=FAQFwtSHT

Racism and Ignorance comes from both sides.

Beyonce is a great singer, artist and performer. I can't stand her music at all but I gotta give her the props she deserves.

Anyone who says Beyonce can't sing is clueless. Period. You don't have to like an artist to recognize and acknowledge talent.

I hate Kendrick's music but I'm not gonna act like he's not one of the best rappers doing it right now, it's just not for me.

Beyonce and Adele are both overrated but just about any artist at the top of the music industry is.

Last edited:

She did that perfect. Black Panther tribute in the bay
pimp.gif

It's always good to make racist/ignorant folks uncomfortable.
pimp.gif
Because the BP establisment isn't racist at all. 

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...-amid-beyonce-super-bowl-tribute/&h=FAQFwtSHT

Racism and Ignorance comes from both sides.
Wait clarify, your statement is sarcastic right, just hard to understand with it being a reponse to Max plus the article you posted.

Back
Top Bottom