So do all the white people hate Beyoncé now?

I think she has a great voice. Powerful, great control and technique, good to great range.
She not only puts on a great show live but she also manages to control her voice flawlessly while performing.
Moving around like she does and still controlling her voice is no easy task.

Definitely a great performer, but any chance she might be lip syncing? Idk for sure just throwing it out there.

Why is nas being brought up. We are talking about megastars here, not hood legends

I thought this thread was about Beyonce.
It is, White people dont even know who nas is
Yet he's studied at Harvard. Makes sense.
not sure what studying at harvard has to do with being a household name for the average white family 
laugh.gif

Why is nas being brought up. We are talking about megastars here, not hood legends

not sure what studying at harvard has to do with being a household name for the average white family :lol:

Is Harvard, Howard or Morehouse?

It makes no sense that a 'hood legend' is studied by an Ivy League (clearly mostly white) school

not sure what studying at harvard has to do with being a household name for the average white family 
laugh.gif
Is Harvard, Howard or Morehouse?

It makes no sense that a 'hood legend' is studied by an Ivy League (clearly mostly white) school
do you think all white people get the Harvard monthy in the mail or something 
laugh.gif

good for him that he's doing work with harvard but that is irrelevant to the topic of him being a household name 

Please believe. It's criminal
Adele probably the most overrated singer in recent memory.

Jews that look white are the ones that really run things. Please believe

Those White music executives at Columbia and SONY music don't hate her that's for sure. Those execs probably gave her the green light to propagandize the movement to ensure controversy which will in turn provide free promotion. Clever!
Regina bell
Gladys
Anita

Yall boys fufu

Alicia Keys
Whitney Houston
Jill Scott
Sade
Anita Baker

Thats IMO tho
Better to be hated for what you are

I see J Edgar Hoover's COINTELPRO worked perfectly to white america. Got y'all equating and thinking the Black Panthers are a terrorist organization, and an even bigger threat than the KKK :smh:.

"Federal Bureau of Investigation Director J. Edgar Hoover called the party "the greatest threat to the internal security of the country", and he supervised an extensive program (COINTELPRO) of surveillance, infiltration, perjury, police harassment, and many other tactics designed to undermine Panther leadership, incriminate party members, discredit and criminalize the Party, and drain the organization of resources and manpower. The program was also accused of using assassination against Black Panther members."

DISCREDIT AND CRIMINALIZE. Other than outright killing black progressive movements, this has been White Supremacy's biggest tactic on virtually all levels of the black community. It's evident today with how they criminalize and discredit Black Lives Matter.

I see J Edgar Hoover's COINTELPRO worked perfectly to white america. Got y'all equating and thinking the Black Panthers are a terrorist organization, and an even bigger threat than the KKK :smh:.

"Federal Bureau of Investigation Director J. Edgar Hoover called the party "the greatest threat to the internal security of the country", and he supervised an extensive program (COINTELPRO) of surveillance, infiltration, perjury, police harassment, and many other tactics designed to undermine Panther leadership, incriminate party members, discredit and criminalize the Party, and drain the organization of resources and manpower. The program was also accused of using assassination against Black Panther members."

DISCREDIT AND CRIMINALIZE. Other than outright killing black progressive movements, this has been White Supremacy's biggest tactic on virtually all levels of the black community. It's evident today with how they criminalize and discredit Black Lives Matter.

The fact that this dude has public buildings named after him disgust me to know end

dudes took a thread about something that could have been an interesting topic and turned it into foolishness about adele, missy & random jay/nas bickering :smh:

My only knock against girl is that I don't really find her attractive and do not care for how she's so overrated looks wise. Like there aint a grip of better looking black woman.

That can be said about many celebrities. I'm just happy that a Black woman is being celebrated for her looks. Fyi... I do believe that Beyonce is a beautiful girl.

dudes took a thread about something that could have been an interesting topic and turned it into foolishness about adele, missy & random jay/nas bickering :smh:

Yup. Saw Lion put the bait out there a few times....and dudes leaped all the way out the water :lol: :smh:

Unity has never been attempted by Europeans. They are scared punks, they came to this country in fear, destroyed the Native Americans then used "lazy" black folk to work fields for them. The irony.

We fought for freedom after slavery they created the 3/5ths law Jim Crow and lynched us, we asked for equal rights they gave us desegregation, WHICH is not equal rights, then the judicial system was altered to ensure black men were in jail, destroying the black family, community and dollar.

Who gives away power in attempt of unity? Unity will never happen in this great nation, that's why there has been numerous movements to get black folk to just do for them self. America doesn't care about black people (Kanye West voice)

Remember when they signed the Declaration of Independence we were on fields, so we not considered when they penned "All Men are Created Equal"

This man was preaching. :pimp:

Equal if not better. That high note really not moving me that much.

If you don't like it, swap out Sade and Alicia for Aretha Franklin and Patti Labelle.

Swap.... Im not putting the queen of soul and the queen of everything thing in the same slot a keys and sade were placed.

Ya gonna have my pressure going up

Let me leave this here for you before I leave

2 cats screaming

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom