so Drake ghostwrote for Lil Wayne?

in b4 drake puts out a karrine steffans dis track and she responds better than meek.

While it seems very reasonable and almost obvious I'm gonna need more than the the word of a gossipy gobbler

Like her or not, a lot of that **** she said about Wayne is true.

Once Drake and Nicki got as big as him (pause) his music has become more and more trash.

Kinda sad actually.

they all frauds.

scaff writtin for nicki.

drake for wayne

and ol boy for drake.

This is the first time I've ever heard of anyone writing for Lil' Wayne.....

laugh.gif

Had Wayne using all types of Philly slang and ****.  Gillie did the right thing though, he had to know he was never gonna blow

Jae Millz and Cory stayed with them so long for some sort of a reason.

I don'tt find Wayne's elementary bars too listenable, but his last mixtape wasn't bad

Wouldn't be surprised if Boo from Boo and Gotti wrote for him too. I mean, everybody has some ego to them. I just don't believe Boo was satisfied cleaning tour buses for so long without gaining something from it.

boo is probably a dude birdman and wayne just gives an allowance too, some people are just happy to be out the hood living comfortable

That whole camp got ghostwriters b. I wouldn't be to eager to take credit for ghostwriting for c3-now Wayne, those trash bars are nothing to be proud of.

That was a great interview. Very insightful, better than the interviews most rappers give. And I believe her.

I wish she would have given some kind of reference to when this story song was released. Because I'm thinking that if Wayne can't tell story tracks, then I Miss My Dawgs and Something You Forgot were written by someone else...

And also I thought Wayne didn't write? I was under the impression he punched.

Last edited:
Wayne been using the same corny metaphors for the last 5 years so I don't know. It don't even sound like something somebody would write. That **** has to come from him.

Superhead aging pretty good. :pimp:

I figured wayne been gettin stuff from Drake, Nicki said she wrote sum for wayne b4 as well

Karrine? :lol: She'll always be Superhead. I remember that first "video" she had. My young mind couldn't handle it. :smh: Lawd.

That was a great interview. Very insightful, better than the interviews most rappers give. And I believe her.

I wish she would have given some kind of reference to when this story song was released. Because I'm thinking that if Wayne can't tell story tracks, then I Miss My Dawgs and Something You Forgot were written by someone else...

And also I thought Wayne didn't write? I was under the impression he punched.

After The Carter 2 his songs had no direction. It's just been a bunch of random **** thrown together. He made it work but after a while it got old.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom