So FIFA 2009 is the GOAT Next-Gen Sports Game

OP speaks the truth. Any homie that comes over is hooked after one match.

SMH at konami for letting Winning 11 get murdered by EA year after year next-gen wise.

Get at me on PSN - calikicks

PSN: KING_OF_TORONTO

I'm in favor of a Niketalk online league, we should get AT LEAST 10 people to sign up, (18 matches to decide a winner sounds good to me).

Don't add me if you use Man Utd or Barcelona...both teams are stacked and unbeatable in this game so I refuse to play against them.

I usually roll with Arsenal and Bayern Munich...occasionally with Fenerbahce, Inter, Valencia.

As for the OP, FIFA 09 is fun and the most realistic soccer game by EA Sports in years but I still believe that it's too arcadish. Way too many timesonline I experience 5-4, 5-3, 4-3 games. Scoring in soccer is difficult and thus rewarding, I usually dont excited when I score in this game due to itseasiness.

Also, it's very annoying when I pass and I press it twice because it doesn't register with the player and then when the receiver of the pass gets it, he too passes it away.
This is the biggest $+%+!+ problem with this game. I cant tell you how many times I've had to press the pass button twice because itwouldn't register, only for my player to pass it away in my defensive halve and end up allowing an easy goal. I've lost a handful of games due to thisproblem.

^ you mean drogba?
grin.gif

Damn everybody got this for PS3, but only a few heads for 360

I already smacked a dude in this thread, (dont wanna name any names) but if someone else wants to play who has a 360 and doesnt use Man Utd or Barca message meSupremeLItoNYC

I think I was just playing gunit23...dude was beating me 3-2 but then suddenly disappeared...I scored 2 goals when he was away so I could officially win thematch
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I think I was just playing gunit23...dude was beating me 3-2 but then suddenly disappeared...I scored 2 goals when he was away so I could officially win the match
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i was also playing against gunit23...it was only my 3rd online game ever to play

beat him twice in a row...GG gunit
laugh.gif

^Sent you a message on PSN
sorry for the flaking /had an issue to solve
tired.gif

btw Wanskta23 gave me two L's early
smh.gif

EDIT:Carlos get back online.
No more Valencia back to the Gunners
Valencia $$$+$@! up...

Originally Posted by wanksta23

I think I was just playing gunit23...dude was beating me 3-2 but then suddenly disappeared...I scored 2 goals when he was away so I could officially win the match
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i was also playing against gunit23...it was only my 3rd online game ever to play

beat him twice in a row...GG gunit
laugh.gif
I guess I need more practice myself
auto switch is not up to par imo

So lets create a league!

I would, but I dont know how to.

I assume everybody here is friendly and isnt too arrogant!

Carlos Tevez
smh.gif

gg, talk about being schooled
I think this guy ended my career in Fifa
frown.gif

Nice playing with you gunit23, as I told you before, practice a bit more and maybe a few weeks from now we'll play again.

I3 is really really good...I only managed to score 1 goal on this guy in 2 games...I missed like 7 breakaway chances in the 2nd match
smh.gif
. BTW, do you play with any other teams? In the 2nd game I wanted to use someone elsebut since you chose AC Milan again, I had to pick a team that was equal in skill level.

If we can get 10 people to commit to a league, it should be good. Maybe we can set it up later next week.

Nice playing with you gunit23, as I told you before, practice a bit more and maybe a few weeks from now we'll play again.

I3 is really really good...I only managed to score 1 goal on this guy in 2 games...I missed like 7 breakaway chances in the 2nd match
smh.gif
. BTW, do you play with any other teams? In the 2nd game I wanted to use someone else but since you chose AC Milan again, I had to pick a team that was equal in skill level.

If we can get 10 people to commit to a league, it should be good. Maybe we can set it up later next week.

I don't think im that good.. I always get beaten when I play randoms haha.. but the first and second games were tight, we both had chances to take thelead. I haven't had a chance to play with other teams, as I follow Ronaldinho - my all time favourite idol. I usually play with Brazil.. I hate all EPLteams.

Im surprised my back four held up, usually its disaster.. Kaladze in particular. Maldini and Bonera held up haha, Toni is an aerial threat.

Pen me down for the league!

Originally Posted by OnlySomeJordans

for some reason i haven't traded this garbage in yet, so if you want to set up a league in that, i'm down.

fifa is nice. some things they could fix for 010, but still a nice effort.

Im about to sign on so if anyone wants to play on PS3 let me know. PSN: Trelvis

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

how do we play each other
I just learnt this too, so i'll pass it on.

Go to player HUB.. then find address book and select the PSN ID

Back
Top Bottom