So...how many songs are you still playing on Watch the Throne?

I play it 3 times a week at least... Alot of good songs on here not sure why some didn't like it
ohwell.gif

i still play it.....it was a pretty good album tbh....but come on tho....

who truly plays an album to completion all the time months after it dropped

Same three songs I liked when it came out.

- Gotta Have It
- N**** in Paris (don't listen to radio so not played out to me)
- Why I Love You

Never liked the album as a whole but appreciated these songs and still do.

I haven't listened to it front to back since summer.

N's In Paris is absolutely unbearable.

Who Gon Stop Me, Gotta Have It, Murder to Excellence, are the only songs I actually like.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

None really but album is still timeless.
#%!++ do you ever think before you type? PLEASE entertain me and explain why you feel it is a timeless album.

I still play No Church in the Wild, Welcome to the Jungle, Who Gon Stop Me, Why I Love You, and HAM EVERY work out. Those songs get me through my running sessions. From time to time I play NIP, Otis, Gotta Have It, and MTE. I personally loved the album.

Honestly, I think this album has had more replay value to me than anything else. I still play it a decent amount, and it released 6 months ago...

Bumped this heavy when it first released, but I honestly don't even listen to it anymore.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Who Gon Stop Me, Gotta Have It, Murder to Excellence, are the only songs I actually like.

#%!++ do you ever think before you type? PLEASE entertain me and explain why you feel it is a timeless album.

laugh.gif
seriously. Dude still talkin bout Amber Rose on that album...

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

I play it more now than I used to. It's just pretty good rapping over great beats. And when I don't want anything too "heavy" I listen to it.

Guy, it's my opinion. I'm not a pagan god/ or Zeus who has rule over everyone's opinion 
laugh.gif

The album jus' has so many great songs/lyrics & production it reminded everyone Hip Hop is still in full effect and the genre is here to stay.

Murder to Excellence
Gotta Have it
Who Gon Stop Me
No Church in the Wild

I still listen to these songs while I workout.

Guy, it's my opinion. I'm not a pagan god/ or Zeus who has rule over everyone's opinion 
laugh.gif

Thealbum jus' has so many great songs/lyrics & production itreminded everyone Hip Hop is still in full effect and the genre is hereto stay.
WTT let us all know the genre is here to stay? LOL okay. you a funny clown man.

Do you even know what timeless means in this context? all that "great" production and lyricism, yet he we are less than six months after release and you self admittedly give it 0 spins, but somehow still have the nerve to call it "timeless."
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I know it's your opinion, all good. Sometimes I just like to try and imagine how your brain works for +#*+% and giggles.

None but if I do play something from this album it'll probably be Why I Love You or Murder To Excellence.

Admittedly, I have taken a break from music to kinda recharge my batteries.

laugh.gif

The album jus' has so many great songs/lyrics & production it reminded everyone Hip Hop is still in full effect and the genre is here to stay.
5193759452_5262ae7c34_z.jpg

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

I play it more now than I used to. It's just pretty good rapping over great beats. And when I don't want anything too "heavy" I listen to it.
This. I went back to playing it a few weeks ago and find that I enjoy it more now than when it released.

Back
Top Bottom