So how soon until Jeremy Lin is out the L

Since the coach that got him ain't coaching no more, and even in pre-season he ain't playing and he isn't injured....all that hype for nothing lol

Since the coach that got him ain't coaching no more, and even in pre-season he ain't playing and he isn't injured....all that hype for nothing lol

He's an undrafted rookie, honestly did you expect any different?
laugh.gif
No one has ever hyped his game up or anything. He needs time to grow and learn the game, just like every other rookie and undrafted rookie.

laugh.gif
No one has ever hyped his game up or anything. He needs time to grow and learn the game, just like every other rookie and undrafted rookie.

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif
Other than the 20+ page thread that was on here for no good reason. I give him 24 hours.

laugh.gif
Other than the 20+ page thread that was on here for no good reason. I give him 24 hours.

Originally Posted by fearthenut

laugh.gif
Did you even go through a good amount of that thread? The hype in there has nothing to do with his actual basketball ability. Like I said and I'll say it again, even if he gets cut, he wouldn't matter to the NBA anymore, but he's already cemented himself as a figure in the Asian-American demographic, proof that we can also make it to the NBA if we work hard at it. It's someone the demographic can relate to since he's from the same culture, same area, you know.

laugh.gif
Did you even go through a good amount of that thread? The hype in there has nothing to do with his actual basketball ability. Like I said and I'll say it again, even if he gets cut, he wouldn't matter to the NBA anymore, but he's already cemented himself as a figure in the Asian-American demographic, proof that we can also make it to the NBA if we work hard at it. It's someone the demographic can relate to since he's from the same culture, same area, you know.

laugh.gif
Bingo

laugh.gif
Bingo

laugh.gif
So he's your Jackie Robinson?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
come on now, that was one dude. that was overboard though, no question.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
come on now, that was one dude. that was overboard though, no question.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Nah, bro. Gandhi, Mandela and MLK rolled into one dude plus a nice jump shot and court vision. 
pimp.gif
 Dude's on that non-violence in the paint, fresh out of math and engineering jail, "free at last from parents' expectations" tip. 

laugh.gif
Nah, bro. Gandhi, Mandela and MLK rolled into one dude plus a nice jump shot and court vision. 
pimp.gif
 Dude's on that non-violence in the paint, fresh out of math and engineering jail, "free at last from parents' expectations" tip. 

Back
Top Bottom