so i almost got shot today

i ended up going to brighton beach with a few of my friends this afternoon since it was hotter then the devils nuts and i wanted to check out some big bootys and enjoy the day

next thing you know out of nowhere dudes start shooting out the blue and one of the bullets almost grazed me.  i know it's a few members on here that don't feel to positive about me but it's a damn shame i can't go to the beach and enjoy a hot humid day without people acting like parasites and ruining it for everyone.  i would say the A word since that's what i feel the shooters were considering a few people got hit and someone died, but that word is frowned upon on here.

i ended up going to brighton beach with a few of my friends this afternoon since it was hotter then the devils nuts and i wanted to check out some big bootys and enjoy the day

next thing you know out of nowhere dudes start shooting out the blue and one of the bullets almost grazed me.  i know it's a few members on here that don't feel to positive about me but it's a damn shame i can't go to the beach and enjoy a hot humid day without people acting like parasites and ruining it for everyone.  i would say the A word since that's what i feel the shooters were considering a few people got hit and someone died, but that word is frowned upon on here.

damn bro i just seen u yesterday, i'm glad you're alright

were u wearing a mets hat
grin.gif

na fam i was wearing a jets fitted, #**$ almost shrank due to the rain.

but it's a damn shame i can't go to the beach and enjoy my day without getting shot at due to people not acting civilized when they go out/.

na fam i was wearing a jets fitted, #**$ almost shrank due to the rain.

but it's a damn shame i can't go to the beach and enjoy my day without getting shot at due to people not acting civilized when they go out/.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

what what? whats that gotta do with you getting shot at?
nerd.gif
 you inquirin that an nt member was out to getchu? anyways theres another thread on this, thats crazy though. i would still be stunned at the whole ordeal if i were you. other thread sayin 2 people got killed some wounded.

nerd.gif
 you inquirin that an nt member was out to getchu? anyways theres another thread on this, thats crazy though. i would still be stunned at the whole ordeal if i were you. other thread sayin 2 people got killed some wounded.

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

nerd.gif

oh na no one on here was out to get me. im cool with a ton of people on here off the board.  i was there chillin mindin my own business,  although a member on here did inbox me a while back saying some crazy stuff about what he was going to do to me before but he wasn't about that life when i was at a party in his area.  that's another story for another day though
laugh.gif

all seriousness though shootings are no joke,  a few friends of mine i went to school with have gotten shot and it's sad knowing that happened to them.

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

nerd.gif

oh na no one on here was out to get me. im cool with a ton of people on here off the board.  i was there chillin mindin my own business,  although a member on here did inbox me a while back saying some crazy stuff about what he was going to do to me before but he wasn't about that life when i was at a party in his area.  that's another story for another day though
laugh.gif

all seriousness though shootings are no joke,  a few friends of mine i went to school with have gotten shot and it's sad knowing that happened to them.

next thing you know out of nowhere dudes start shooting out the blue and one of the bullets almost grazed me.  i know it's a few members on here that don't feel to positive about me but it's a damn shame i can't go to the beach and enjoy a hot humid day without people acting like parasites and ruining it for everyone. 
i would say the A word since that's what i feel the shooters were considering a few people got hit and someone died, but that word is frowned upon on here.

In all seriousness whats the A word?
nerd.gif

next thing you know out of nowhere dudes start shooting out the blue and one of the bullets almost grazed me.  i know it's a few members on here that don't feel to positive about me but it's a damn shame i can't go to the beach and enjoy a hot humid day without people acting like parasites and ruining it for everyone. 
i would say the A word since that's what i feel the shooters were considering a few people got hit and someone died, but that word is frowned upon on here.

In all seriousness whats the A word?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Glad you're ok bro. I've been shot at multiple times and it's not a good feeling..

this wasn't the first time for me.  i've gotten shot at a few times due to friends foolishness when i've was younger way more reckless and didn't give a F, and a few people i know have gotten hit over dumb stuff, but im 26 now and got a child so today defenitly made me think alot more then when i got into stuff when i was younger and didn't give a single damn

Back
Top Bottom