So I BARELY got around to listening to KiD CuDi's album Man on the Moon: The End of Day......

And I must say this album really impressed me. I mean I wasn't a big fan of Day N' Nite but the other songs really got me, like My World IMO one of thebetter songs on the album. Something about Cudi never really got my attention but after hearing this album I see this dude has some good ++%#, I wouldn'tmind listening to some other Cudi ishh but other than that this album basically gets a 9/10 from me.
pimp.gif

RAP album of the year imo...

i didnt like his music really before the album besides day n night but i saw the potential so checked for the album... !*%@ is dope

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by naughtywon

i didnt like his music really before the album besides day n night but i saw the potential so checked for the album... !*%@ is dope

pimp.gif

Funny thing I haven't really been into hip-hop like I used to a couple years ago, but then around the time The Mixtape About Nothing come out from Walecame out and after I heard it
mixtape was
sick.gif
pimp.gif
then I decided to get up on hip-hop again so I downloaded Comeback Season andbumped that and saw potential now I'm up on hip-hop again but only certain dudes. Like IMO the Young Money cd was....well
sick.gif
not in a good way either, and Rebirth from Wayne
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
....horrible......I remember when Drought 3 dropped dudes thought he was hot !+#$ nowadays it's like
grin.gif
whatever dude will NEVER be as good as he was back then. But real %#*$ one of myfavorite mixtapes are Lupe Fiasco's Farenheit 1/15 mixtapes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm bumpin Cudi's album again right now though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Next up I'm gonna give Wiz Khalifa's mixtape Flight School a spin and see how it is. I've heard pretty good things about it.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

pimp.gif

Funny thing I haven't really been into hip-hop like I used to a couple years ago, but then around the time The Mixtape About Nothing come out from Wale came out and after I heard it
mixtape was
sick.gif
pimp.gif
then I decided to get up on hip-hop again so I downloaded Comeback Season and bumped that and saw potential now I'm up on hip-hop again but only certain dudes. Like IMO the Young Money cd was....well
sick.gif
not in a good way either, and Rebirth from Wayne
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
....horrible......I remember when Drought 3 dropped dudes thought he was hot !+#$ nowadays it's like
grin.gif
whatever dude will NEVER be as good as he was back then. But real %#*$ one of my favorite mixtapes are Lupe Fiasco's Farenheit 1/15 mixtapes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm bumpin Cudi's album again right now though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Next up I'm gonna give Wiz Khalifa's mixtape Flight School a spin and see how it is. I've heard pretty good things about it.

nice... from the artists u just named i think u would like my mixtape... u can stream it here or download it here

im like lupe x wiz x cudi no bs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Say word Cudi's album was rap?

for the most part, yea...

nice... from the artists u just named i think u would like my mixtape... u can stream it here or download it here

pimp.gif

I'll give it spin bro!
But I've always been into hip-hop not from my city I mean the only rap I liked outta Houston was UGK and Z-Ro.
But I got alot of criticism from my homeys when I said I like MF Doom and Dangermouse.....I got heat for that statement maybe because they don't know whothey are but they kept sayin I'm into some weird !## rap and %**% but I just tell 'em "It's what real rap sounds like."

I'm barely starting on the Wiz Flight School tape and WOW

This songs beat.....dude sampled a video game and this is one of the hottest beats I've heard in a minute!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Same thoughts here. My World might be my favorite song of 09.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

pimp.gif

I'll give it spin bro!
But I've always been into hip-hop not from my city I mean the only rap I liked outta Houston was UGK and Z-Ro.
But I got alot of criticism from my homeys when I said I like MF Doom and Dangermouse.....I got heat for that statement maybe because they don't know who they are but they kept sayin I'm into some weird !## rap and %**% but I just tell 'em "It's what real rap sounds like."

I'm barely starting on the Wiz Flight School tape and WOW
http://www.youtube.com/v/CYXqNcQr78s?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/CYXqNcQr78s?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata
This songs beat.....dude sampled a video game and this is one of the hottest beats I've heard in a minute!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
yea its good to like a veriety of styles... u definitely got that part down... thanks for checkin out the mixtape... let me know what u think whenu get a chance...

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

pimp.gif
Same thoughts here. My World might be my favorite song of 09.

word... its like cudi's version of "cant tell me nothin"

Back
Top Bottom