So I cut my head open... How long is the healing process? (New Pic)

I had a way bigger cut than that.. I didnt get stiches I let it heal by putting this powder medicine on it and it healed in two weeks and hair grew back.

My dude got a natural Yamaka. Mozel tov!

Nah, but you should seriously get that wound cleaned, stitched/stapled, and then take some antibiotics. If that get's infected you'll have some nasty%#+@ which you don't want to deal with.

did you at least make the tackle?

you'll live, it doesn't look that bad
grin.gif

just wear a du rag for a week and should be healed when you take it off

nah but go to the ER man what the heck are you doing on nt?

Completely off topic but was reminded because of the blood and teeth in the story, but does anybody remember the guy that said that he would take out hismolars by himself and post the pics/video on NT. It was awhile back and I'm wondering what happened, if anything? (Didn't feel like it deserved athread, just wondering)

yoo this happened to these kids at my school back in fourth grade, I'll never forget....we were playin' soccer at recess and these two kids collided,and one kid'd tooth broke off in the other kid's forehead, it was jai nasty and blood everywhere. fourth grade was
pimp.gif
lol

Of course I made the tackle
pimp.gif
But yea im taking antibiotics, and my girl has been cleaning it with Iodine everyday... All they did at the hospital was cleanit, nothing else was done... I might go somewhere else this weekend to get it checked out... And nah the kids tooth aint come out
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom