So I got arrested this weekend VOL..Im not going out anymore.

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Learn how to handle your liqour or drink less.

free drinks all night was fully taken advantage of! Im learning, the hardest way possible the last years
mad.gif

Open bars, free or otherwise are a trap.
laugh.gif
People go hard to get their moneys worth. Advice when u feel urself getting too drunk, smoke a cigarette, it works for me. And always chase shots with water.
Well obviously it works but that defeats the purpose of drinking the liquor to begin with
laugh.gif

Nah, it doesn't. You'll still feel just as drunk or buzzed or whatever you are. Your body just won't be dehydrated..I do it all the time.. usually

Man it happens. I'm the same way when its an alcohol buffet. Just get a good lawyer and stay prayerful. You're young and you made a young mistake.Learn from it and move on. God's blessings to you.

Originally Posted by MvP07

Originally Posted by Vietishi

roll.gif
I would of enjoyed you vs the bouncer
pimp.gif

wait wuttt?
I think he means when OP punched the bouncer. Get your mind out of the gutter.

Where were your friends or people you rolled with?

The worst is when I woke up in a hospital strapped to some sort of bed. It was the night after I got kicked out of a strip club and punched a bouncer. Sin Cityftw and FTL

Originally Posted by gunnascott

So I went to a club on friday....I had way too much to drink! Around 2am I get into with a bouncer and punch him in the face, i get thrown out, kick a cab out anger...get arrested and I am resisting....

I wake up the next morning on the floor of a jail cell, like the what the heezy....I actually didnt wanna know what i did to get there cuz i know it was dumb as hell...It was cold, dirty and concreted all around in there...I just kept sleeping to pass the time, I recite the whole the Recession album, sing Britney Spears Womanizer(why was that in my head?)..Finally at 430pm I get breathlyzed and blow 000's...

I was charged with Drunk and Disorderly, I deserved an MIP(20 years old), Fake ID, Resisting arrest, and Assault/battery....I blew a .29 the night before...
embarassed.gif
im not going out for a while.
Did something happen while you were unconscious
nerd.gif
Oz style

i was in a cell by myself...
sure.........

...I blew a .29 the night before...
laugh.gif
Damn, you put up Kobe numbers. Career-high digits. Anyonewho doesn't know the scale, that is a ishload. Like "close to alcohol poisoning" ishload.

So I went to a club on friday....I had way too much to drink! Around 2am I get into with a bouncer and punch him in the face, i get thrown out, kick a cab out anger...get arrested and I am resisting....

I wake up the next morning on the floor of a jail cell, like the what the heezy....I actually didnt wanna know what i did to get there cuz i know it was dumb as hell...It was cold, dirty and concreted all around in there...I just kept sleeping to pass the time, I recite the whole the Recession album, sing Britney Spears Womanizer(why was that in my head?)..Finally at 430pm I get breathlyzed and blow 000's...

I was charged with Drunk and Disorderly, I deserved an MIP(20 years old), Fake ID, Resisting arrest, and Assault/battery....I blew a .29 the night before...
embarassed.gif
nerd.gif
Oz style

uh huh...

Sounds like you're the life of the party...but you don't have to make trouble to make ppl laugh guy, better luck next time.

Originally Posted by JMaddness2345129

...I blew a .29 the night before...
laugh.gif
Damn, you put up Kobe numbers. Career-high digits. Anyone who doesn't know the scale, that is a ishload. Like "close to alcohol poisoning" ishload.

laugh.gif
ive been massive amounts of wasted....i wish i could track the statsfor comparison purposes.

embarassed.gif
nerd.gif
Oz style

lucky you, around here the "drunk tank" is atleast 20 deep on any given weekend, bammas be fightin for that concrete slab on the side of the cell toget some rest, as opposed to the crazy long metal bench, and i swear it be 20 degrees in that damn cell

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

embarassed.gif
nerd.gif
Oz style

lucky you, around here the "drunk tank" is atleast 20 deep on any given weekend, bammas be fightin for that concrete slab on the side of the cell to get some rest, as opposed to the crazy long metal bench, and i swear it be 20 degrees in that damn cell

man that concrete slab (SMH!!!) it was horrible...lol it was 20 degrees

Back
Top Bottom