So i got my girls icloud account info? TAY enter

Cheating back? :lol: Naa man, no need to let her off the hook by stooping to her level if she is indeed cheating. Just dead it and be on your way.

Last edited:
Damn @bluedeniro  you been around for a while for real thought you had a little more real one in you than this. 
mean.gif

You lost already by making this thread, kinfoe.

Do yourself a favor.

Tell your girl you got into her I cloud and she needs to change her password
THIS
see that's why I know this generation is doomed
****** walking around with female tendancies
This is the type of **** females do
***** prolly be calling her voicemail putting in BDAY codes tryna get her voicemail password and listen to old messages
what happened to the old nt detectives that woulda got his girls into by now and alerted her to this thread :nerd:

Last edited:
put it like this i rather know she being legit before i buy an engagement ring and try to have a kid with her
Do it bruh.

You dont want to be married with children only to find out Jerome been packing the booty while you only allowed to hit missionary.

Last edited:
You wanna know what? Made a similar thread a couple of days ago and was called all kinds of *******.  The perks of being born female.

put it like this i rather know she being legit before i buy an engagement ring and try to have a kid with her
Do it bruh, you dont want to be married with children only to find out Jerome been packing the booty while you only allowed to hit missionary.
On some real ****
Woman can be some real ****** up creatures
But if u gotta do all that before u marry a female
Than she already ain't a woman u should marry

What the hell is wrong with you

I haven't looked at a girls phone in years. Don't even bother looking deeper in her account

Have some pride man. Walk with your head up. Start telling yourself that you're the **** and your girl is lucky to be with you

As far as she knows, you the flyest dude on the planet man. No need to bug out and wanna look thru her stuff

Then you won't even feel the need to wanna look at stuff. Even if it's right in front of you p

I have a coworker who used to purposely leave her phone in her bf's car so she could track it later to see where he was.

:lol:

Dont be like that OP.

Respect her privacy.

-Drew
Nah real spit it's not even about that. **** her privacy. *insert Russ Westbrook.gif*

Several other people already alluded to it but the issue here is security with oneself as a man. Going through her **** is his action and something he has complete control over. 

OP make a decisive a decision, if you honestly think she even might be cheating it's her loss, drop her. Personally I couldn't even attempt to build something with someone I didn't have complete faith in. 

Last edited:
Respect her privacy.

-Drew

Nah real spit it's not even about that. **** her privacy. *insert Russ Westbrook.gif*

Several other people already alluded to it but the issue here is security with oneself as a man. Going through her **** is his action and something he has complete control over. 

OP make a decisive a decision, if you honestly think she even might be cheating it's her loss, drop her. Personally I couldn't even attempt to build something with someone I didn't have complete faith in. 

I guess I live too closely to my own morals. :lol:

OP's security with himself should be more than enough to not even dig through her stuff.

-Drew

OP listen to me.

Two Words.......

Dale Gribble.

You don''t wanna be that guy.

(schwarzenegger voice) DO IT..... DO IT NOWWW!!!! (schwarzenegger voice)

do you guys think cheating back is even a option
Only women find justice in cheating back. After you nut you'll feel like ****. Like scum and will tell the girl you just smashed to get the F out the car and that she disgusts you :smh:

Back
Top Bottom