So i got my girls icloud account info? TAY enter

what? if THIS aint some weak s*** what u mean dudes cheat over the natural urge to **** different females? 
......so what else would lead a person to cheat than the urge to **** different women??....

me: ... i date fine girls because of the natural urge to **** attractive women..

you: no homie,... you date attractive women because YOU want to...

eyes.gif

I disagree.

Being with someone doesn't mean you have to relinquish all privacy. You are your own person first and foremost. Don't forget that. 

Doesn't have to mean you have something to hide, you just want your provacy
Can't beleive I'm actually agreeing with shawty, but this!

......so what else would lead a person to cheat than the urge to **** different women??....

me: ... i date fine girls because of the natural urge to **** attractive women..
you: no homie,... you date attractive women because YOU want to...

:rolleyes

Go go gadget... reach!

We're talking about cheating. You said you date fine girls cuz you wanna smash. That's fine. That has NOTHING to do with cheating. You made a decision to date one chick... But you feel the need to cheat cuz of nature? If you're single and smashing everyone that's fine. To be in a relationship saying you cheat cuz of that is WEAK. Nice try tho. I hope you stretched before you reached that far

from my experiences ppl that ask for advice to this type of question already had their mind made up on what they're gonna do. so most likely OP checked the deleted messages and hes feeling real bad right now. shame on u if im right

OP, worst comes to worst, learn from your mistakes

You're yound And you have ya whole life to find that one

Back
Top Bottom