so i just copped these pants...

45836_3.jpg

They have fake higher end Levi's that are $100+. But I'm not sure about the generic $30-40 ones.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Originally Posted by Capo617

I got the same ones and mine don't have that off white tag with the orange/yellow writing. They might be two different styles off 511 but I don't know about that. Here's a pic of my tag, blurry but none the less there aint no yellow/orange writing.

so where did you cop urs

Macys. Only place to get Levis IMO. Always a sale no matter when you go.

do they sell pants like 32x30?? like that because ive gone to marshals and they dont do that

yes. that's probably one of the more common sizes. or pick up a 32x32 (30 length is pretty short unless you're a short dude).

marshalls isn't like macys. marshalls sells factory seconds and things that don't sell at other shops...so it's hard to find the most common sizeat a marshall because those usually sell first. i mean, you'll probably pay 35 bucks for a pay of levis at macys.

you see denim is denim. with other known brands it's considered "better" because the material is treated differently rather than just using thematerial to make a jean or a jacket etc. so yes u can tell "good" denim nd bad denim, but at the end of the day it's how you treat the product.as for these I don't think they will rip. if they do it's because your rockin them too low behind the tongue of your kicks and they dragg, hence reasonwhy they rip down there. wether there fake or not you should be ok.

Originally Posted by ccb302

they're pants does it matter??? no one will be able to tell the difference

cuz if i wash emmm idk if they will rip or something

1st who gives a !@#$
2nd learn to spell.
3rd denim is denim (here come the
indifferent.gif
's)

Originally Posted by R31J23

designer jeans are all $$%*#! quality your just paying for the name.

not true. that's only your perspective if you've never owned a pair. the fit and material are much better on premium denim jeans (obviously some areoverpriced but the value is mostly there).

of course if you spend your time eating chicken mcnuggets you'll never know filet mignon is any good

I mean the seams in the first pic are on the front of the pants, they aint even down the sides.

these jeans were made ON canal street dude, fakey fake.

Originally Posted by nologo02184

I got the same ones and mine don't have that off white tag with the orange/yellow writing. They might be two different styles off 511 but I don't know about that. Here's a pic of my tag, blurry but none the less there aint no yellow/orange writing.

so where did you cop urs

Macys. Only place to get Levis IMO. Always a sale no matter when you go.

do they sell pants like 32x30?? like that because ive gone to marshals and they dont do that

yes. that's probably one of the more common sizes. or pick up a 32x32 (30 length is pretty short unless you're a short dude).

marshalls isn't like macys. marshalls sells factory seconds and things that don't sell at other shops...so it's hard to find the most common size at a marshall because those usually sell first. i mean, you'll probably pay 35 bucks for a pay of levis at macys.

yeh im only 5"5 lol im hispanic

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

I mean the seams in the first pic are on the front of the pants, they aint even down the sides.

these jeans were made ON canal street dude, fakey fake.

thats part of the reason i was askin mann i didnt say nothin thoo

op--whats up with that blue streak on them across the crotch?
i bought a pair of levis last year at the levis store that had that same tag inside, but i mean, that COULD be faked off the real one. just wear them and ifthey rip, move on and get a pair from macys/levis store/get a pair of apcs/samurai/whatever

Originally Posted by nologo02184

op--whats up with that blue streak on them across the crotch?
i bought a pair of levis last year at the levis store that had that same tag inside, but i mean, that COULD be faked off the real one. just wear them and if they rip, move on and get a pair from macys/levis store/get a pair of apcs/samurai/whatever

damn dood i didnt even notice thatt
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom