So, I just recieved a check for no reason.

Take that $@@! to a check cashing place in the hood. Then proceed to didy bop all the way home.

But seriously you dont know who its from and its made out to your full name thats pretty creepy. But still cash that $@@! but no with your bank. Take it to acheck casher.

it's not a scam! fedex is getting a lawsuit.......they didn't pay us for breaks... since 2002 me and my boys waiting for ours too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you must have signed this legal document...i'm sure...it was green

EDIT: nevermind......i read it wrong
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

dont do it man.It looks real.the bank will cash it and when it bounces you better have all that money to give back..take it from me...ive been had ,butthankfully i waited for the check to clear and it didnt

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]cash that check and you'd be charged...dude cashed some random check i his name and he got acharge on file...i 4got what but dont do it[/color]

Yo I work for Bank of America and see this all the time. If it sounds too good to be true, then 99% of the time it is. Just take it to your bank and ask theteller to see what their supervisor thinks about the check.

Make sure you tell them you're suspicious and make sure you get a seasoned worker to look at it. Some tellers justgot no clue!

They'll probably tell you to take the check to the police so they can try ta catch however is issuing the checks.

Originally Posted by DocPeppers

Make sure you tell them you're suspicious and make sure you get a seasoned worker to look at it. Some tellers just got no clue!
They're going to be salty when it turns out to be a real check.

Edit: I just notcied his SN
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by DocPeppers

Make sure you tell them you're suspicious and make sure you get a seasoned worker to look at it. Some tellers just got no clue!
They're going to be salty when it turns out to be a real check.

Edit: I just notcied his SN
laugh.gif

roll.gif

or just hold it for a few months and see if something happens and then if no one is asking for it then claim it... but like they said not at your own bank

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Even if you cash it at a check-cashing place, you're still not in the clear.

They take your license number, so if the check bounces that's your ***.

have one of your street dudes/goons cash it, split it
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

(i've heard of a similar scam though, dont really do it
laugh.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom