So I just told my parents I'm having a kid...

Originally Posted by potus2028

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Seriously tho why wouldn't you go get a plan b pill after the condom broke

She calls it "abortion" and doesn't believe in either...ironically, a woman's right to choose can be a real $+%#+.

She doesn't eat oatmeal huh?....i understand.

Fug that i would hide it in a piece a cheese and sneak it past her like when I feed my dog his heart worm pill

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Y'all ain't @@!@...what's the difference between that and the old hanger trick?

Oh, and for the record she does not eat oatmeal.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jdi23

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Seriously tho why wouldn't you go get a plan b pill after the condom broke

She calls it "abortion" and doesn't believe in either...ironically, a woman's right to choose can be a real $+%#+.

She doesn't eat oatmeal huh?....i understand.

This dude knows

The homie is really depressed. Be real, it's more of a burden on her. You're in the danger zone for Postpartum depression G. You should be in shock for a month tops after that man up g. You should be writing after this year, probably won't have time.

Let's have a real moment you knew damn well the condom broke but you felt the greatness known as raw and you didn't want to leave the promise land. But that's ok we over at team raw understand

OP sounds like a pesimistic meme
roll.gif

Look into the FDNY EMT program, or any trait or applied sciences program that can get you a secure good paying job in the next 2 years....otherwise start looking for that public assistance, you won't be the first or the last.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Let's have a real moment you knew damn well the condom broke but you felt the greatness known as raw and you didn't want to leave the promise land. But that's ok we over at team raw understand

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

The homie is really depressed. Be real, it's more of a burden on her. You're in the danger zone for Postpartum depression G. You should be in shock for a month tops after that man up g. You should be writing after this year, probably won't have time.

I don't know, being happy lightens any load...she was happy from day one cuz she doesn't know any better. I spent the last 6 months being depressed, getting intoxicated, writing, and not having sex. That'll get anybody into that baby spirit.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

roll.gif

Thanks, that's kind of a compliment for a writer
laugh.gif

Keep your head up bro. I had a one nighter where the para-shoot ripped and ended up having my son at 20 years old. I am almost 26 now and have full custody. Him being born was the best thing that ever happened to me....at the time I thought it was the worst. Just feel lucky that you have the option to raise it with her and enjoy the ride. Good luck my boy.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Prime Suspects 36

Keep your head up bro. I had a one nighter where the para-shoot ripped and ended up having my son at 20 years old. I am almost 26 now and have full custody. Him being born was the best thing that ever happened to me....at the time I thought it was the worst. Just feel lucky that you have the option to raise it with her and enjoy the ride. Good luck my boy.

Thanks...I hope I get that cinematic ending nobody else in this position seems to.
laugh.gif
Seriously, 'preciate the well-wishes.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Any chance you can make a relationship with the female? Do you think it will work?

I think so. She's a solid chick (other than that I haven't seen her nipples in months) and I can see myself with her so we're gonna give it a shot. Could be worse...could be some random hood ornament I picked up down at the bar.

I don't know, being happy lightens any load...she was happy from day one cuz she doesn't know any better. I spent the last 6 months being depressed, getting intoxicated, writing, and not having sex. That'll get anybody into that baby spirit.

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Waaaaiiiit you got caught up your first time out of the pen? 
Damn dude.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Waaaaiiiit you got caught up your first time out of the pen? 
Damn dude.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
no, I guess I explained that wrong. We had our arrangement for a while, but when she popped up full o'baby, she seemed happy about the whole thing. Me, not so much...I'm still waiting on the first good thing to come out of this. (In before "the baby")

This thread is sleeper hilarious.

But in a regular funny comment way op not the your life is funny and dismal way.  But good luck with the whole situation man.  I always say if i was in that situation i would want it killed.  But i have never been in that situation before (had a good number of scares) but part of me thinks i wouldn't be able to kill it.  I want kids and i don't want something freakish to happen like me or my future wife not able to have kids later on and i killed the only one i had a shot at having.

Good luck op. you just gotta get on your grind. Make whatever paper you can however you can (just don't do some dumb $*^+)

You'll be iight. I had my son at 19. The beginning was crazy but after that I been chillin. (got full custody now)

A year or so down the line you'll see it as the blessing it really is.

Originally Posted by Vendetta

OP said "like when the Cowboys lose"

You must be used to this every Sunday then.

That hurt almost as much as when the first person said it
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Your writing style is cool. You can tell you wrote a book.

Oh damn, thanks man...that's a HUGE compliment. I mean, it's self-published and currently has less than 200 copies in the world, but it still counts, right?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

This thread is sleeper hilarious.

But in a regular funny comment way op not the your life is funny and dismal way.  But good luck with the whole situation man.  I always say if i was in that situation i would want it killed.  But i have never been in that situation before (had a good number of scares) but part of me thinks i wouldn't be able to kill it.  I want kids and i don't want something freakish to happen like me or my future wife not able to have kids later on and i killed the only one i had a shot at having.

It is though
laugh.gif
...best thing to happen today, real +#+%...thanks, y'all.

Yeah I think about that too though, man...I'm kinda lucky...it could have had some kind of horrible disease or been a girl.

Back
Top Bottom