So I missed Jordan for the second time

Originally Posted by SwoleHouse

It says in the article that was his first time there.

roll.gif

And you wouldn't get an autograph from him anyway

no it didnt...
"Jordan attends about half of the AMA races held each year"

no it didnt...

I have done quite a few PCA club races at thunderbolt this season, de events and instructing... Wish I knew about this, would have been awesome to attend (friend is a member at the NJMP which is Thunderbolt and Lightning tracks) he can go on WHENEVER he wants and brings guests, would have been cool to meet him there and share the track with him LOL
frown.gif
This is the track that Jordan went to and is a TON OF FUN.. One of the premier racetracks on the east coast.

I have done quite a few PCA club races at thunderbolt this season, de events and instructing... Wish I knew about this, would have been awesome to attend (friend is a member at the NJMP which is Thunderbolt and Lightning tracks) he can go on WHENEVER he wants and brings guests, would have been cool to meet him there and share the track with him LOL
frown.gif
This is the track that Jordan went to and is a TON OF FUN.. One of the premier racetracks on the east coast.

Originally Posted by all19mjs

He always comes to this race track five minutes from where I live  but wasnt signing autographs >

His deal with Upper Deck means he can't. He may make exceptions for kids though.

Originally Posted by all19mjs

He always comes to this race track five minutes from where I live  but wasnt signing autographs >

His deal with Upper Deck means he can't. He may make exceptions for kids though.

I thought you meant a horse racing track knowing mj. He can sign autographs outside of upper deck approved events, there's a few videos of him doing it at the celebrity tournament in tahoe on youtube.

I thought you meant a horse racing track knowing mj. He can sign autographs outside of upper deck approved events, there's a few videos of him doing it at the celebrity tournament in tahoe on youtube.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

no it didnt...
Um yeah it did " It was the first visit to the park for Jordan". "There" as in that specific park.

no it didnt...
Um yeah it did " It was the first visit to the park for Jordan". "There" as in that specific park.

no it didnt...
First off that was his second time there an I wasnt sayin I missed him there twice smh nters man

no it didnt...
First off that was his second time there an I wasnt sayin I missed him there twice smh nters man

I used to work across the street from his office in Chicago. The valets would always leave his cars parked in front of the building for easy access. One time there was a Carolina blue Ducati with a giant white jumpman on the side. It was awesome. Never met/saw him, though.

Sidebar: I once met Toni Kucoc under an awning during a thunderstorm in downtown Chicago. Also, I was riding in an elevator once and someone asked for me to hold the doors... Scottie Pippen walked in with his daughter. I was flipping out on the inside.

Back
Top Bottom