So i missed my final for my winter course

I asked if i can make it up, he offered an INC or a 15 page paper...for a damn 101 course.

Course ends at 1245, he left at 1220. I got there at 1236. Can i bring this up with the department so i can have 9 minutes to take it?

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

RIP
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Do the 15 page paper. Consider yourself lucky that your professor even offered you alternatives rather than a F.

Originally Posted by Lebronics

I asked if i can make it up, he offered an INC or a 15 page paper...for a damn 101 course.

Course ends at 1245, he left at 1220. I got there at 1236. Can i bring this up with the department so i can have 9 minutes to take it?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

RIP OP. Write the 15 page paper and call it a day. At the end of the end you acted irresponsibly by missing the final and now must suffer the consequences. I don't know your major, but when you get into the real world at some of these F500's or on Wall St if you miss a meeting that ends at 12:45 and you show up at 12:20 there would be a box with your name on it waiting at your desk.

Originally Posted by aintFRESH

Do the 15 page paper. Consider yourself lucky that your professor even offered you alternatives rather than a F.

This. More than likely he wont even read it fully just skim it to make sure that you put some effort into it.

^ All that

Originally Posted by Antidope

This. More than likely he wont even read it fully just skim it to make sure that you put some effort into it.
This looks like your only choice, if the department doesn't/can't do anything.
Weird how he left 25 mins before class ended.. but even weirder you showed up late as hell. 

lulz @ missing a FINAL and expecting remorse

just do the paper broski

If he left that early it's because everyone who showed up in a timely manner was done by then. So I highly doubt you'd be granted 9 minutes to take that test bruh, get to writing.

Originally Posted by What up

Like your user name, you pulled a Lebron. Didn't even show up for the Final(s).

roll.gif

Only a professor you had a really cool relationship with would let your excuse slide. Write the paper.

Seriously.....just write the damn paper dude.

Originally Posted by Antidope

I don't want to do the damn paper, it's irrational. So going to the chairman of the department is out of the loop?

Back
Top Bottom