So I tried to watch Pee Wee's Big Adventure

So after talking about the movie with my nephew, I figured I'd watch it for nostalgic purposes.  I had to cut it off in less than 10 minutes.  What in the hell were 'we' thinking as kids? 

Trying to watch this dude in 2011?  No bueno. 
ohwell.gif

Was he ever funny?  Or were we just some dumb @*$ kids?  I can't imagine what was going through my parent's heads while watching this.

If  Pee Wee Herman came out in 2011, I wouldn't let me kids watch him, and that's not even factoring in the pervert stuff.

For now on I'm going to leave the past in the past.  I should have learned better after trying to watch 3 Ninjas as an adult.  Movie was horrible. 

So after talking about the movie with my nephew, I figured I'd watch it for nostalgic purposes.  I had to cut it off in less than 10 minutes.  What in the hell were 'we' thinking as kids? 

ohwell.gif

Was he ever funny?  Or were we just some dumb @*$ kids?  I can't imagine what was going through my parent's heads while watching this.

If  Pee Wee Herman came out in 2011, I wouldn't let me kids watch him, and that's not even factoring in the pervert stuff.

For now on I'm going to leave the past in the past.  I should have learned better after trying to watch 3 Ninjas as an adult.  Movie was horrible. 

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

ohwell.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Was he ever funny?  Or were we just some dumb **% kids?  I can't imagine what was going through my parent's heads while watching this.[/color]

If  Pee Wee Herman came out in 2011, I wouldn't let me kids watch hi, and that's not even factoring in the pervert stuff.

we were dumb kids. if we rewatched A LOT of what we used to love as a kid we would have the
alien.gif
face. but then again there is some very good material out there too. timeless

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

ohwell.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Was he ever funny?  Or were we just some dumb **% kids?  I can't imagine what was going through my parent's heads while watching this.[/color]

If  Pee Wee Herman came out in 2011, I wouldn't let me kids watch hi, and that's not even factoring in the pervert stuff.

we were dumb kids. if we rewatched A LOT of what we used to love as a kid we would have the
alien.gif
face. but then again there is some very good material out there too. timeless

laugh.gif
 I know what you mean... this happened to me with quite a few different movies. Now I don't even bother watching stuff like that.

laugh.gif
 I know what you mean... this happened to me with quite a few different movies. Now I don't even bother watching stuff like that.

I was buggin watching this the other day too lol. First I'm trippin off how crazy sounding the soundtrack to the movie is. Then it's just hella random. Why are you a grown man on such a tight schedule of doing nothing all day lol? What war is this guy a veteran of lol?

I was buggin watching this the other day too lol. First I'm trippin off how crazy sounding the soundtrack to the movie is. Then it's just hella random. Why are you a grown man on such a tight schedule of doing nothing all day lol? What war is this guy a veteran of lol?

same thing happen to me watching the same movie
turned it off after seeing hes little perverted kid house

same thing happen to me watching the same movie
turned it off after seeing hes little perverted kid house

80's...strange times. Just imagine, Howard The Duck then, PG, now it would probably be borderline PG-13/R.

80's...strange times. Just imagine, Howard The Duck then, PG, now it would probably be borderline PG-13/R.

Back
Top Bottom