So I "Won" a $1000 Bestbuy Gift Card Vol. What's Really Good?

ham city

Banned
So I gotta a text message earlier this week that said,

Your entry in our drawing won you a free $1000 Bestbuy giftcard! Enter the code at www.bestbuy.com.tfkt.biz to claim it and we can ship it to you immediately

I was skeptical but I do vaguely remember entering some kind of drawing when I made a purchase at Bestbuy a month or two ago.

I went to the site and entered the code I was txted, filled out my address, but now it's saying I have to participate in any 2 of a number of promotional offers to get the gift card.

I'm just wondering if the whole thing is legit or now. If do two of the promotional offers (give them my credit info, start trial membership etc) will I really get this easy rack at Bestbuy?

Anybody ever "won" anything like this?

Got a similar text, don't remember entering any drawing though. I passed on it as fake just because it doesn't seem likely and I thought they would at least e-mail you instead.

all you had to do was google and you would have found out it's a scam.

What the hell? did you really fill out your info? you couldn't tell that was spam/scam? in 2012 my *****, are you serious?

Last edited:
What the hell? did you really fill out your info? you couldn't tell that was spam/scam? in 2012 my *****, are you serious?

Yea I filled out my PO box address but I didn't submit it.

idk I guess because I did actually enter a drawing at Bestbuy I thought it could be legit.

Thanks guise.

So I gotta a text message earlier this week that said,
I was skeptical but I do vaguely remember entering some kind of drawing when I made a purchase at Bestbuy a month or two ago.
I went to the site and entered the code I was txted, filled out my address, but now it's saying I have to participate in any 2 of a number of promotional offers to get the gift card.
I'm just wondering if the whole thing is legit or now. If do two of the promotional offers (give them my credit info, start trial membership etc) will I really get this easy rack at Bestbuy?
Anybody ever "won" anything like this?

Ham its not real it is a scam.
If you notice there is ".tfkt.biz" after ".com "

Just FYI, if you ever win that much amount of money, you always have to physically claim it somewhere, where they ask for your ID, and have you fill out a tax form.

They never ask for your personal info online or over the phone.

Last edited:
my cuzin just last week showed me he got the same text. I told him it was probably a scam. I think there getting peoples number by the apps we intsall on our phones. I believe some of the apps do say we are giving them permission to give our number to third parties

Back
Top Bottom