So... If I'm not attracted to Black women because of their skin color...Am I racist?

laugh.gif

it's about a 2:1 ratio of not racist vs racist.

I do like some light-skinned black women though.

I do have black female friends btw...but in no way do I wanna smash at all.

on the other hand...my white, latina, and some asian girls...
devil.gif

So if someone doesn't like the color red and chooses not to buy clothes with red on them, that person's being racist toward the color red?

You people accusing this man of racism need to chill that.

NT is always looking to tear someone down or label them and it's ruining the community.

Originally Posted by Ikaman

tired.gif
tired.gif
umm Yes. thats actually the EXACT definition of racism... sorry dude but ur a racist. smh
indifferent.gif
ummm no. just cuz hes NOT ATTRACTED to a certaintrait or feature that a lot of women has, does not make him racist. If he wont even talk to them cuz they are black, then yes. People on here think Imracist but I actaully smashed black chicks so idk. NT has a weird definition of racist

Originally Posted by Burns1923

So if someone doesn't like the color red and chooses not to buy clothes with red on them, that person's being racist toward the color red?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wut

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

I believe it's racist .

There's millions of Black women in the world , all different shades of Black ... so yes .

That's like me saying I don't like White men because of their skin color ...

It would be different if I said I didn't like some of them because of their homely values .

angry dark skin girl
roll.gif

LS ftw
pimp.gif

If you only realized how ignorant you sound...really...

313rjwk.jpg

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Burns1923

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wut

I'm making the point that not liking something or not preferring something doesn't mean you have some sort of active hate for it.

Thats not "racism", thats just a preference...but for you to think that in the first place, I do believe there is some subconscious F'edupness+++% going on with you.

^^they put up with some of the worst kinda bullshhh in america tho. Not to say she is, but she would have the right to be...

Super he is right, chill comes off as a angry black woman. You need to
Fall back. Dark skin woman are the most bitter woman

"YOU are the exact definition of a blockhead.

The threadstarter is not racist (as far as we can tell)...he just isn't attracted to some women of color. That's not racism. "

" i just don't find dark-skinned women attractive. It's not that they're inferior to other races...but it's something like how some menlike big boobs or big butts...It's a physical feature that I'm just not attracted to. "

Thats not racism?? IF THAT AINT RACISM, THEN WHY AINT HE OUTSIDE ASKING THIS QUESTION INSTEAD OF IN FRONT OF HIS SAFE LITTLE COMPUTER SCREEN?? EXACTLY. ITS ONETHING IF YOU DONT LIKE BOOBS, OR FLAT BUTTS BUT WHEN YOU SAY YOU DONT LIKE DARK SKINNED GIRLS, THATS AN ENTIRE RACE DOG. YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT IF THEBADDEST CHICK CAME AROUND WITH THE PERFECT PERSONAITY AND THE WHOLE NINE, YOU WOULDNT EVEN GIVE HER A CHANCE CUZ SHE'S BLACK? .. NOT ONLY ARE YOU RACIST,BUT YOU PROBABLY HAVE A BUNCH OF LITTLE INSECURITIES ABOUT BLACK WOMAN, AND POSSIBLY BLACK MEN AS WELL. MY ADVICE, DONT LISTEN TO THESE LITTLE NT DWEEBS TELLINYOU THAT ITS JUST YOUR "PREFERENCE" .. TAKE TIME TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE REAL ROOT/CAUSES OF YOUR ISSUE REALLY IS BEFORE YOU ASK NT A RHETORICALQUESTION LIKE AM I RACIST? IF YOU GOTTA ASK THAT QUESTION, THEN CHANCES ARE YOU ALREADY HAVE UR ANSWER DUDE.

Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

This statement + your av = good luck surviving this board.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

imo, no.

while it would be racist to not like people because of their skin color, i think sexual attraction has it's own set of rules.

sort of how some dudes like redheads and blondes....but not brunettes.....is he racist? no.

maybe color in the skin isn't the OPs cup of tea, he prefers the pasty skinned women....does that mean he hates people based upon their skin? no

are you racist? naw...

are you prejudiced? definitely.

everyone is prejudiced though...

not racist AT ALL, its like saying you dont like fat chicks or u dont like skinny chicks, just the way you feel, doesnt mean you dislike them as a person. Imean I wont dislike an ugly chick (at least not always) but I would never smash

Some of yall ninjas are crazy that black poon be some of the best wet poon

"blacker the berry the sweeter the juice"
pimp.gif

Only on NT would being more attracted to one race over another be construed as racist...
tired.gif

OP has nothing against black women. He's just not attracted to them...personal preference.

You people saying he's racist are basically saying you HAVE to be attracted to all races otherwise you are a racist.

The threadstarter is not racist (as far as we can tell)...he just isn't attracted to some women of color. That's not racism. "

" i just don't find dark-skinned women attractive. It's not that they're inferior to other races...but it's something like how some men like big boobs or big butts...It's a physical feature that I'm just not attracted to. "

Thats not racism?? IF THAT AINT RACISM, THEN WHY AINT HE OUTSIDE ASKING THIS QUESTION INSTEAD OF IN FRONT OF HIS SAFE LITTLE COMPUTER SCREEN?? EXACTLY. ITS ONE THING IF YOU DONT LIKE BOOBS, OR FLAT BUTTS BUT WHEN YOU SAY YOU DONT LIKE DARK SKINNED GIRLS, THATS AN ENTIRE RACE DOG. YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT IF THE BADDEST CHICK CAME AROUND WITH THE PERFECT PERSONAITY AND THE WHOLE NINE, YOU WOULDNT EVEN GIVE HER A CHANCE CUZ SHE'S BLACK? .. NOT ONLY ARE YOU RACIST, BUT YOU PROBABLY HAVE A BUNCH OF LITTLE INSECURITIES ABOUT BLACK WOMAN, AND POSSIBLY BLACK MEN AS WELL. MY ADVICE, DONT LISTEN TO THESE LITTLE NT DWEEBS TELLIN YOU THAT ITS JUST YOUR "PREFERENCE" .. TAKE TIME TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE REAL ROOT/CAUSES OF YOUR ISSUE REALLY IS BEFORE YOU ASK NT A RHETORICAL QUESTION LIKE AM I RACIST? IF YOU GOTTA ASK THAT QUESTION, THEN CHANCES ARE YOU ALREADY HAVE UR ANSWER DUDE.

laugh.gif

dude. chill.

I never said I wouldn't date a black woman. I got black friends..female and male. I'm always saying I don't like black girls in real life. Somepeople don't care..and the ones that do call me racist..are black women.

I already said in my original post that I don't think it's racist. I'm asking other NTers if I'm racist.

Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

Woah woah mira, I was jokin papi. I do prefer lightskin, but I have fairly open and wide [pause] taste. I'm into brown skinned girls and have messed with ahandful of darker skin girls, but I go crazy for lightskin girls, like I can't control myself, I start breavin heavy, my hair on my arms stands up, I walkdifferently etc I'm an animal
tired.gif
And yea I do feel guilty for likinglightskin girls over damn near everything else ie latinas [in tx], dark skin, asians as a whole, some white.

I like this skintone alot, you can see me in the back beasting
roll.gif

3110_97238452348_608952348_2911627_2665990_n.jpg

This drives me wild though
smh.gif
Like one side of me tells me "oye mira, her breasts aren't even nicely shaped at all, and she may have an OK torso,nothing special" but my other side tells me to beast HEAVY. I go crazy over the color + hair combo here

l_afeba1d178a042eb967b4dcb717dfd5d.jpg

This is a very perplexing topic to think about. Those of you claiming it's he's not racist clearly have not thought of the actual implications of whathe's saying. And those quick to call him racist are forgetting the complexity of the ishhh at hand.

I don't think OP is cross burning, hood wearing racist or anything comparatively so, but do recognize that he's a minor racist in the sense of theword. For those of you that need a refresher course on diction and meaning,

Racism- is prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race because ofcertain held beliefs.

Realize that OP is discriminating and being antagonistic toward certain females because of something that they have no control over. This would be completelydifferent if you stated that you were un-attracted to certain chicks because of some feature they could control. This is, however, far from such a case. Youactively discriminate against black women because of some feature they have no control over--skin color.

Racism deals with "race", and if you're prejudice against a certain class of females because of their race--ummm guess what, you're a racist.You might not be the worst kind there is, but you are one nonetheless. With that said however, we all harbor prejudices against "others" who are"different" from us...so yeah...

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

imo, no.

while it would be racist to not like people because of their skin color, i think sexual attraction has it's own set of rules.

sort of how some dudes like redheads and blondes....but not brunettes.....is he racist? no.

maybe color in the skin isn't the OPs cup of tea, he prefers the pasty skinned women....does that mean he hates people based upon their skin? no

are you racist? naw...

everyone is prejudiced though...
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]DING! DING! DING![/color]

" i just don't find dark-skinned women attractive. It's not that they're inferior to other races...but it's something like how some men like big boobs or big butts...It's a physical feature that I'm just not attracted to. "

Thats not racism?? IF THAT AINT RACISM, THEN WHY AINT HE OUTSIDE ASKING THIS QUESTION INSTEAD OF IN FRONT OF HIS SAFE LITTLE COMPUTER SCREEN?? EXACTLY. ITS ONE THING IF YOU DONT LIKE BOOBS, OR FLAT BUTTS BUT WHEN YOU SAY YOU DONT LIKE DARK SKINNED GIRLS, THATS AN ENTIRE RACE DOG. YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT IF THE BADDEST CHICK CAME AROUND WITH THE PERFECT PERSONAITY AND THE WHOLE NINE, YOU WOULDNT EVEN GIVE HER A CHANCE CUZ SHE'S BLACK? .. NOT ONLY ARE YOU RACIST, BUT YOU PROBABLY HAVE A BUNCH OF LITTLE INSECURITIES ABOUT BLACK WOMAN, AND POSSIBLY BLACK MEN AS WELL. MY ADVICE, DONT LISTEN TO THESE LITTLE NT DWEEBS TELLIN YOU THAT ITS JUST YOUR "PREFERENCE" .. TAKE TIME TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE REAL ROOT/CAUSES OF YOUR ISSUE REALLY IS BEFORE YOU ASK NT A RHETORICAL QUESTION LIKE AM I RACIST? IF YOU GOTTA ASK THAT QUESTION, THEN CHANCES ARE YOU ALREADY HAVE UR ANSWER DUDE.
Oh hey, all caps. This must mean that you're real serious.

I understand that you may be angry at the fact that the OP is not sexually attracted to women who have dark skin, I really get that you might be miffed aboutthis.

But you need to understand that you are BELITTLING what racism really is, you are insulting the memory of the brave men and women who fought against theirformer owners in the hopes of a better life, and you are an unfortunate example of what happens when people think that racism is merely about skin color andnot also about long-held prejudices, social constructs, class context, and media portrayal.

Do yourself a favor and shut up. Racism is a lot deeper than one guy deciding not to date black girls.

are you racist? naw...

Great point Phan...but at the same time, realize that his prejudice stems from his dislike of a certain color--a certain "racial" color...In thatcontext, he's racist.

But like I said, I don't think he is the "worst-kind" there is simply because we all harbor prejudices like that...

I gotta go to work...Interesting topic nonetheless...just disregard the ignorant ishh someone like Gordon Gekko is going to type just to piss peopleoff...
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom